Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

3 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

You should have easily figured out I wrote it wrong.  Also, I went over there and you are being treated very well.  You have also, like me, been civil and in return treated civilly.  Unfortunately, there are few folks here that can't control themselves and should really be over on the stadium wall.

My be honest comment?  Don't misrepresent how you have been treated at the planet.   We have MANY long time posters that are fans of other teams that are welcome and important parts of that online community.  They represent their teams as fans and they discuss rosters, wins/losses and the general football.  That is how that forum has grown to include such a diverse and high IQ football membership.  I was looking for the same here.

I went out of my way to welcome you to the planet there.  Many others also welcomed you.  

Still hope it can manifest itself here but it will largely be up to the senior/ longtime members here to set the example.  Again, as I did there for you.

image.thumb.png.a27cc6d6e88baef1cbe488752ecbad40.png

image.thumb.png.bc8e8c115a1f6dc784a4f8a816f95531.png

image.thumb.png.9b16c3117c16c05c85da0dea632589df.png

image.thumb.png.17f47a1ffb28752ab704ce885b5994e0.png

image.thumb.png.c84409f597fb7b04928f6e3ff2df8ebb.png

image.thumb.png.c47a77f5ba857ada6e73366e80beb755.png

image.thumb.png.8610d882a15c44060274e0a4432128e6.png

I could post many more, but you get the drift.  

As stated, I had to read it twice, because of the double negative, to be sure what it said. I'm not sure why you are trying to defend your usage of a double negative there but, whatever.

As for the honesty comment, I was and am honest, my statement stands. You must not have read past that page you screenshot. I can tell you one thing I am not doing and will not do though, and that is cry about the treatment I am receiving on an opposing teams board. This is fandom, put your big girl panties on.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

As stated, I had to read it twice, because of the double negative, to be sure what it said. I'm not sure why you are trying to defend your usage of a double negative there but, whatever.

As for the honesty comment, I was and am honest, my statement stands. You must not have read past that page you screenshot. I can tell you one thing I am not doing and will not do though, and that is cry about the treatment I am receiving on an opposing teams board. This is fandom, put your big girl panties on.

That is hilarious.  Nobody's crying.  Pointing out your hypocrisy?  Yes.  You have been somewhat active on PP posting today I see and trying to irritate.  Anyone there to you to GTFO?  No?  Huh...  That is because that is where the big boy underwear is.

Why do you feel the need to make descriptions like that?  Obviously, it is when you can't make a cogent response and have no choice but to rely on them.  Oh shit, my bad.  Here you go:  

cogentadjectivecogent argument: convincing, compelling, strong, forceful, powerful, potent, weighty; valid, sound, well founded, plausible, effective, efficacious, telling; impressive, persuasive, irresistible, eloquent, credible, influential, conclusive, unanswerable, authoritative; logical, reasoned, well reasoned, rational, reasonable, lucid, coherent, well organized, systematic, orderly, methodical, clear, articulate, consistent, relevant.

• Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1

7 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

That is hilarious.  Nobody's crying.  Pointing out your hypocrisy?  Yes.  You have been somewhat active on PP posting today I see and trying to irritate.  Anyone there to you to GTFO?  No?  Huh...  That is because that is where the big boy underwear is.

Why do you feel the need to make descriptions like that?  Obviously, it is when you can't make a cogent response and have no choice but to rely on them.  Oh shit, my bad.  Here you go:  

cogentadjectivecogent argument: convincing, compelling, strong, forceful, powerful, potent, weighty; valid, sound, well founded, plausible, effective, efficacious, telling; impressive, persuasive, irresistible, eloquent, credible, influential, conclusive, unanswerable, authoritative; logical, reasoned, well reasoned, rational, reasonable, lucid, coherent, well organized, systematic, orderly, methodical, clear, articulate, consistent, relevant.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

giphy.gif

You doubled down on your lack of an effective response?

Nice.  

It is always better when folks acting like you self expose.  It saves the rest of us the time.

You doubled down on your lack of an effective response?

Nice.  

It is always better when folks acting like you self expose.  It saves the rest of us the time.

You're obviously too close to your obliviousness to understand much.

crybaby-crymuch.gif

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You're obviously too close to your obliviousness to understand much.

That could be, but if you expect folks to believe your diagnosis you will need to be able to do better that childish insults and searching the internet for memes.

Or do you keep those memes on your computer for quicker access?

No matter... Forget I asked.  

Just now, Aloyouis said:

That could be, but if you expect folks to believe your diagnosis you will need to be able to do better that childish insults and searching the internet for memes.

Or do you keep those memes on your computer for quicker access?

No matter... Forget I asked.  

:hysterical:

I don't have to do anything. Your posts are on display for all to see.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

:hysterical:

I don't have to do anything. Your posts are on display for all to see.

Correct.  So why do you even try?  Certain failure is definitely not the path to take.  

Progress!🍻

Just now, Aloyouis said:

Correct.  So why do you even try?  Certain failure is definitely not the path to take.  

Progress!🍻

Nice strawman you have constructed.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Nice strawman you have constructed.

Holding a mirror up to you is not creating a straw man.  

Have a nice day.

DaBillsFanSince1973
24 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Progress!🍻

speaking of paths. I see you haven't taken that long walk yet, son.

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

speaking of paths. I see you haven't taken that long walk yet, son.

Very long walks.  Usually with a caddie at some of the countries best golf courses.  Most recently Oakland Hills again.

I didn't see you either.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Cheers

sml-jeffy.gif

This 20 year domination has done more damage than I thought possible and keep in mind I have seen damaged football fans here in Detroit.  These folks here positive sane, relatively.

This 20 year domination has done more damage than I thought possible and keep in mind I have seen damaged football fans here in Detroit.  These folks here positive sane, relatively.

You're delusional. I don't have the time right now and I doubt your worth the effort but perhaps tomorrow, if I'm so inclined, I shall put your idiocy together into a post for you so perhaps you can get a clue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Holding a mirror up to you is not creating a straw man.  

Have a nice day.

"I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you says bounces off me and sticks to you. End of quote. Did I do that right?