Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

DaBillsFanSince1973

so, do you think the team/coaches see this shit?

🤬

Are you ready for a Bucs-Patriots Super Bowl? TV execs are

2212e6d0-24d9-11ec-bfff-e6002cd5937c

Thanks to a surprising six-game win streak that has catapulted them to the top of their division, the Patriots have established themselves as a threat to emerge from the AFC playoffs. That means the Super Bowl matchup that could draw the biggest TV audience this February is suddenly a realistic and tantalizing possibility.

Tampa Bay versus New England.

Tom Brady versus Bill Belichick.

“It’s absolutely the dream Super Bowl,” said Patrick Crakes, an ex-Fox Sports executive turned media consultant. Jay Rosenstein, a former CBS Sports vice president of programming, echoed that, arguing that only a Super Bowl pitting the Dallas Cowboys against a marquee AFC team could rival Brady against Belichick from a TV viewership perspective.

5 hours ago, Joe said:

I'm glad I wasn't the first to say it for a change

That's because you've been too busy saying it to Ed Oliver.

11 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

"In other words, the media and the league took a camera placement technicality and blew it out of proportion. It’s legal for NFL teams to scout opponents’ signals, and no rule actually says teams can’t film them. Coaches started videotaping opponents’ signals before Bill Belichick even got his first head coaching job. There’s no blow against the game’s integrity here.

At worst, the Patriots might have violated a camera location technicality, and even that’s disputable. The real problem is not what the Patriots shot, but where they shot from."

This isn't hard to find unless you are trying to believe what you WANT to believe.  There are MANY articles that tell the truth that got no traction because... well 31 teams and their fans didn't want to know the truth.

And now you do.  Pretend otherwise at your own ethical peril.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

Using a 2009 article from Bleacher Report to show the Patriots* weren't really, technically cheating is like showing a CNN article explaining that Joe Biden is really, technically a very popular president.

Places like Bleacher Report always side with the popular team so they have access to the team at key times. And 2009 was a helluva time to be a report with access to the Patriots*.  Ever notice how many talking heads today blow Dak Prescott? Lamar Alexander? Hell, most people think Nick Wright has facial hair, but it's actually remains from giving Mahomes a dirty sanchez.

The Patriots* cheated. Everyone knows it except the fans stuck defending them and the talking heads wanting access.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you can take a walk off a short cliff. no, I'm not one of those cool bills fans that can have a cordial convo with a pats fan. no, I'm the type of bills fan that would rather just tell you to &#%$ off, so, &#%$ off!

just as the arrogance dwells within the pats fan(s) it's also all over the media.

what do you, bills fans, see what's wrong about this picture.

FFp_8rhWQAgzEGq?format=jpg&name=large

the bills need to feel the same energy fans do when it comes to getting no respect and use it to annihilate prissy jones and bellycheat come monday night. no game have I ever seen them go in to have as much importance to win as this game coming up in 3 days. not just for the implications for the division and play off positioning, but mainly to shut these mother &#%$ers up!! 

bills against the world. time to become world beaters or get back on the porch!

Clearly youi are not one of those cool ones.

WRT the game itself, do you really believe that the worse you treat someone else the better out is for your team?  The Bills players are being paid to play a game.  You play them.  If you think they need to have a different attitude the address it with them endnote via a fan of another team.

Edited by Aloyouis

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Your jokes/insults aren’t even funny. They are just stupid. You add nothing to this board. You’re just a poorly disguised troll. We both know it.

I have been a decent guy on here.  Several of you are ill equipped to be civil.  Not much I can do about it.  There is a board full of hateful folks.  Seemed like this one was more like Patriotsplanet where people that behave there like I have behaved here are treated with respect and their views at least tolerated and discussion ensues.  

Not sure what the mods here are aiming for.  great football fans discussing/debating their teams or the crap you post above.  Hopefully the former.  If the latter she only needs to send me a PM and I will bug out, but I certainly am not gonna get run off by needlessly hateful people.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I have been a decent guy on here.  Several of you are ill equipped to be civil.  Not much I can do about it.  There is a board full of hateful folks.  Seemed like this one was more like Patriotsplanet where people that behave there like I have behaved here are treated with respect and their views at least tolerated and discussion ensues.  

Not sure what the mods here are aiming for.  great football fans discussing/debating their teams or the crap you post above.  Hopefully the former.  If the latter she only needs to send me a PM and I will bug out, but I certainly am not gonna get run off by needlessly hateful people.

Doesn't matter how pleasant you try to be, I'm still not calling you an idiot.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 2

2 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

It is unlikely you will be sent a PM.

Whether or not people want to admit it, you have provoked discussion, both on past teams and the present teams.  While I disagree vehemently on your take about the Patriots cheating scandals, you have a right to your opinion. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Whether or not people want to admit it, you have provoked discussion, both on past teams and the present teams.  While I disagree vehemently on your take about the Patriots cheating scandals, you have a right to your opinion. 

Doesn't have to be a PM.  You can say it right here.  

4 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Myself personally, I enjoy hearing from an opponents fan base. Especially when the posting is interesting to read. I think its to be expected to receive a little trash talk, no? You guys have been a thorn in our ass for decades. Its more about the Patriots.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Doesn't matter how pleasant you try to be, I'm still not calling you an idiot.

@DC Tom where are you when we need you...........

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
47 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

@DC Tom where are you when we need you...........

You guys treat "You're an idiot" like a badge of honor, the same way I treat "pedantic supercilious anal orifice." 

No way I'm gracing a Pats fan with it before a Pats game.

2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

A decent guy? Read the post that i quoted when i told you to go away. You aren’t a decent guy. You want to push buttons.

You can’t go onto another teams board and insinuate “y’all sucked for 20 years and it made you into dullards” but then say “I come in peace”. Eff off.

Edited by Sig1Hunter

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

A decent guy? Read the post that i quoted when i told you to go away. You aren’t a decent guy. You want to push buttons.

But by New England standards, he's being rather decent about it.

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But by New England standards, he's being rather decent about it.

Point taken. A solid turd is preferred to a wet one. Both are still pieces of crap in the end, though.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Discussion is good.  

As the game gets closer I can feel the level of what, anxiety?  Stress? Edginess? increase manifesting itself as anger at me.  We have one of yours on PP and, while I haven’t looked today, I really doubt he is not seeing this uptick in hostility.  

I came here seeking perspective from Bills fans and that has happened.