Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

Can we please please please get Beasley involved this week? He is the “motor” of the offense, and basically the substitute for our garbage running game. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Can we please please please get Beasley involved this week? He is the “motor” of the offense, and basically the substitute for our garbage running game. 

Agree.  Hopefully his ribs will be ok.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Not just Jereh, many. 

The league was BUILT for parity and the Patriots made a mockery of it.  Teams pressing for Patriots to be taken down a peg included the aforementioned Cowturds, Ratbirds, Colts, Falcons, Eagles, Redskins and Jets amongst others.  

When Mangin-a gave them an excuse their bitch boy Baddell went all in and really never stopped. 

Perspective is everything and most of the country ran with the BSPN BS that the league fed them and they relayed to the fan base (you) and it was swallowed completely.  People want to talk about confirmation bias?  This is it.

Patriots fans did the opposite. We waited and watched.  We everything on both sides.  Anyone that did this would be paused at the league and wonder how often this goes on.  Gruden wondered too and the discovery part of his lawsuit will be spectacular.  Unless of course, the league settles.  They will. They have to.  Discovery will get Baddell fired and some owners will get cancelled. 

Believe what you want.  I might have been just as guilty of sealing the BS had the attacks gone against the Bills.  I don’t know.  I would like to believe I would be more discerning, but I have not gone through being on the wrong end of 2 dynasties across 20 years either.  So who knows?

Good talking with you. 

My mistake, I thought you would be interested in presenting some actual evidence to support your position. Instead when I said I’d be willing to believe your version of events and invited you to make your case, you came back with childish nicknames for various league entities, claimed that Pats fans have all the double secret probation evidence that no one else has seen (yet failed to present any of it) and then used insane leaps of logic to suggest that somehow the Bills sucking has impaired my critical thinking skills. Good for you, you had me going thinking you were a serious person for a minute, but now that I see you for what you are you can go back under your bridge. 

Edited by Chandemonium

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Not just Jereh, many. 

The league was BUILT for parity and the Patriots made a mockery of it.  Teams pressing for Patriots to be taken down a peg included the aforementioned Cowturds, Ratbirds, Colts, Falcons, Eagles, Redskins and Jets amongst others.  

When Mangin-a gave them an excuse their bitch boy Baddell went all in and really never stopped. 

Perspective is everything and most of the country ran with the BSPN BS that the league fed them and they relayed to the fan base (you) and it was swallowed completely.  People want to talk about confirmation bias?  This is it.

Patriots fans did the opposite. We waited and watched.  We everything on both sides.  Anyone that did this would be paused at the league and wonder how often this goes on.  Gruden wondered too and the discovery part of his lawsuit will be spectacular.  Unless of course, the league settles.  They will. They have to.  Discovery will get Baddell fired and some owners will get cancelled. 

Believe what you want.  I might have been just as guilty of sealing the BS had the attacks gone against the Bills.  I don’t know.  I would like to believe I would be more discerning, but I have not gone through being on the wrong end of 2 dynasties across 20 years either.  So who knows?

Good talking with you. 

You genuinely believe "The Deflator" was dieting, don't you?

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Piling on to what @Core Four wrote above, I think they’ve been protecting his ribs more than any sort of deliberate move away from him in the offense. But I completely agree with you, this is a game to use him ribs or no. The season doesn’t truly hinge on this game, not with so many games left, but it’s definitely a flashpoint. They have to come into Tuesday with a W. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Piling on to what @Core Four wrote above, I think they’ve been protecting his ribs more than any sort of deliberate move away from him in the offense. But I completely agree with you, this is a game to use him ribs or no. The season doesn’t truly hinge on this game, not with so many games left, but it’s definitely a flashpoint. They have to come into Tuesday with a W. 

Especially considering the next game is in Tampa on a short week. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Especially considering the next game is in Tampa on a short week. 

You know who's going to have the biggest problem the next two weeks with Tre White out?  The refs.  Who are they going to call phantom holding calls on now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You know who's going to have the biggest problem the next two weeks with Tre White out?  The refs.  Who are they going to call phantom holding calls on now?

Onalim, obviously.

On 12/1/2021 at 8:53 AM, Aloyouis said:

100% Correct.  Great post.

Yet the NFL continued to persecute the Patriots and suspend Brady for 4 GAMES over this manufactured "cheating scandal".  They suspended Brady for 25% of teh season for something any person with an IQ of 50 would know was a false accusation.  

So again, tell me why that league would destroy evidence in "spy gate" to help the Pats?

The NFL only helps the owners of the NFL.  PERIOD.

Goodell destroyed the evidence he'd said he had, despite there being no valid reason for him to have done so. We know he acted badly. With the evidence destroyed, can we know whether the Patriots cheated?

We know they were video taping. The question is: was that the narrow rules violation which you've described? Would it have been perfectly permissible had they done so from a different, potentially more advantageous location? To get that question resolved, I'd like to see a link indicating that video taping in general was either permitted or prohibited. A link like that would pretty much settle this question, one way or the other.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

My mistake, I thought you would be interested in presenting some actual evidence to support your position. Instead when I said I’d be willing to believe your version of events and invited you to make your case, you came back with childish nicknames for various league entities, claimed that Pats fans have all the double secret probation evidence that no one else has seen (yet failed to present any of it) and then used insane leaps of logic to suggest that somehow the Bills sucking has impaired my critical thinking skills. Good for you, you had me going thinking you were a serious person for a minute, but now that I see you for what you are you can go back under your bridge. 

<sigh>

That was a lot of typing to say nothing.  

But hey!  You appear to be good at it so don't let people tell you that you have to make a point.  

You do you!

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You genuinely believe "The Deflator" was dieting, don't you?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  For real.  No idea.  

This stuff is way deeper for you than I realized.  

20 years will do that it appears.

20 years.

59 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.  For real.  No idea.  

This stuff is way deeper for you than I realized.  

20 years will do that it appears.

20 years.

Go away.

• Like 2
  • Boo 1