Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

Beer__League__Hockey
9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Possible COVID-19-related situation?"  What the bloody &#%$ is a "possible COVID-19-related situation?"  He's vaccinated or not, he was exposed or not, he tested positive or not, he's sick or not.  It's not exactly a vague outcome set.

They are probably retesting him 12 ways to Sunday to get him cleared.  He'll be on the field, this is the most forthright, upstanding and honest organization, you know.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

They are probably retesting him 12 ways to Sunday to get him cleared.  He'll be on the field, this is the most forthright, upstanding and honest organization, you know.

8 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

The NFL only helps the owners of the NFL.  PERIOD.

...which is exactly why they wouldn’t lead evidence free witch hunts against their most successful franchise and one of the wealthiest and highest profile owners, and why they would do everything they could to protect said franchise and owner by destroying evidence when that franchise’s unethical conduct being made public forced them to investigate. 

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

...which is exactly why they wouldn’t lead evidence free witch hunts against their most successful franchise and one of the wealthiest and highest profile owners, and why they would do everything they could to protect said franchise and owner by destroying evidence when that franchise’s unethical conduct being made public forced them to investigate. 

Listen to me: "Jereh!"

Google it.

2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Listen to me: "Jereh!"

Google it.

Google what? I tried looking up “delusional Pats fan buries head in sand,” but it just linked me back to your posts. 

In all seriousness, my intention wasn’t to say that you’re wrong in your overall point, but to point out that simply saying “the NFL only helps the owners” doesn’t support your position the way you think it does. Can I believe Jerry Jones was getting jealous of Kraft? Absolutely. Can I believe he would let that jealousy put the golden goose that is the NFL in jeopardy over a petty vendetta, and that he could convince enough other owners to go along with it? Maybe, but I’m gonna need to see a lot more evidence than some rando on a message board who is emotionally invested in believing the Pats didn’t cheat telling me to google it. 

• Cheers 1

Pats lost to the Bears in ‘86, the Packers in ‘97, the Jints in ‘08, the Jints again in ‘12, Philly in 18. That’s a record five SuperBowl losses. 5 not four. 

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

13 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Google what? I tried looking up “delusional Pats fan buries head in sand,” but it just linked me back to your posts. 

In all seriousness, my intention wasn’t to say that you’re wrong in your overall point, but to point out that simply saying “the NFL only helps the owners” doesn’t support your position the way you think it does. Can I believe Jerry Jones was getting jealous of Kraft? Absolutely. Can I believe he would let that jealousy put the golden goose that is the NFL in jeopardy over a petty vendetta, and that he could convince enough other owners to go along with it? Maybe, but I’m gonna need to see a lot more evidence than some rando on a message board who is emotionally invested in believing the Pats didn’t cheat telling me to google it. 

Not just Jereh, many. 

The league was BUILT for parity and the Patriots made a mockery of it.  Teams pressing for Patriots to be taken down a peg included the aforementioned Cowturds, Ratbirds, Colts, Falcons, Eagles, Redskins and Jets amongst others.  

When Mangin-a gave them an excuse their bitch boy Baddell went all in and really never stopped. 

Perspective is everything and most of the country ran with the BSPN BS that the league fed them and they relayed to the fan base (you) and it was swallowed completely.  People want to talk about confirmation bias?  This is it.

Patriots fans did the opposite. We waited and watched.  We everything on both sides.  Anyone that did this would be paused at the league and wonder how often this goes on.  Gruden wondered too and the discovery part of his lawsuit will be spectacular.  Unless of course, the league settles.  They will. They have to.  Discovery will get Baddell fired and some owners will get cancelled. 

Believe what you want.  I might have been just as guilty of sealing the BS had the attacks gone against the Bills.  I don’t know.  I would like to believe I would be more discerning, but I have not gone through being on the wrong end of 2 dynasties across 20 years either.  So who knows?

Good talking with you. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

...the Jints in ‘08, the Jints again in ‘12...

Ah-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

<breath>

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

Not just Jereh, many. 

The league was BUILT for parity and the Patriots made a mockery of it.  Teams pressing for Patriots to be taken down a peg included the aforementioned Cowturds, Ratbirds, Colts, Falcons, Eagles, Redskins and Jets amongst others.  

When Mangin-a gave them an excuse their bitch boy Baddell went all in and really never stopped. 

Perspective is everything and most of the country ran with the BSPN BS that the league fed them and they relayed to the fan base (you) and it was swallowed completely.  People want to talk about confirmation bias?  This is it.

Patriots fans did the opposite. We waited and watched.  We everything on both sides.  Anyone that did this would be paused at the league and wonder how often this goes on.  Gruden wondered too and the discovery part of his lawsuit will be spectacular.  Unless of course, the league settles.  They will. They have to.  Discovery will get Baddell fired and some owners will get cancelled. 

Believe what you want.  I might have been just as guilty of sealing the BS had the attacks gone against the Bills.  I don’t know.  I would like to believe I would be more discerning, but I have not gone through being on the wrong end of 2 dynasties across 20 years either.  So who knows?

Good talking with you. 

Shirley.

• Haha 1