Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

6 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Doesn't have to be a PM.  You can say it right here.  

Are you trying to get booted because you dont want to me here Tuesday morning? That is so sad. 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

...We have one of yours on PP and, while I haven’t looked today, I really doubt he is not seeing this uptick in hostility...

Double negative?

However, you're correct, I am seeing a certain level of hostility from some in Pats nation there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm surprised nobody told the guy from Mass. about the cheap lot in Fort Erie. 

Too bad. Already booked…maybe next time?🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, AriGold said:

Too bad. Already booked…maybe next time?🤷🏻‍♂️

In case you really don’t know, Ft Erie is in Canada. Not far at all, but it wouldn’t be a choice for game day (at all).

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

In case you really don’t know, Ft Erie is in Canada. Not far at all, but it wouldn’t be a choice for game day (at all).

I know…was being sarcastic. 

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

Double negative?

However, you're correct, I am seeing a certain level of hostility from some in Pats nation there.

I looked. There must be "anxiety?  Stress? Edginess? increase manifesting itself as anger" at you.  🤣

Edited by LB3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

Double negative?

You knew what I meant.  No double negative.  

Anyone told you to leave?

I honestly don’t know as I have been traveling for work for a couple of days and not really paying that much attention but as long as you are being reasonable there would be no one there flipping a switch a telling you to get lost simply for being a Bills fan.  

Honesty here Foxx is important.  

21 hours ago, Ann said:

That's where most of my family lives. :classic_sad:  Believe me, fair weather fans and Boston fans are synonymous. Last year, they wanted nothing to do with the Patriots. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.  Even this year they are on the fence. 

You are severely misinformed.  The place has been electric last year was over and BB started the rebuild armed with huge cap numbers to spend and the draft coming up. 

13 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Are you trying to get booted because you dont want to me here Tuesday morning? That is so sad. 

Trust me, I will handle any result just fine.  Pats win and I will be happy but magnanimous.  Bills win and I will adjust to possible out comes of the div/conference and move on to Indy.  Given the rematch in three weeks and a better divisional record, this game is far more important To the bills as it is a sweep of the two games. I split with both teams taking care of other business the rest of the season works just fine.

this late season games with importance is a little old hat, you know.

27 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Different guy. Camper. @AriGold. Bills fan. Good people. 

While you are correct your response doesn't fit with the notion that it is all about Aloyouis. As penance for not recognizing the new leader of the opposition, (the AOC of the NFL) you must spend the game time hours on Monday night ATOP's game time thread. 

2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

You knew what I meant.  No double negative.  

Anyone told you to leave?

I honestly don’t know as I have been traveling for work for a couple of days and not really paying that much attention but as long as you are being reasonable there would be no one there flipping a switch a telling you to get lost simply for being a Bills fan.  

Honesty here Foxx is important.  

I only knew what you meant by having to read it a second time to decipher what the double negative was actually intended to relay.

What does the last sentence in your reply mean? To be honest, I find it kind of amusing. 

57 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Different guy. Camper. @AriGold. Bills fan. Good people. 

Not sure but I think there is some kind of the universe's irony within his lapse of context there.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:57 AM, Ann said:

That's where most of my family lives. :classic_sad:  Believe me, fair weather fans and Boston fans are synonymous. Last year, they wanted nothing to do with the Patriots. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.  Even this year they are on the fence. 

Certainly not to defend the Chowda-heads, but if Cam Newton was your QB, would you want anything to do with that?  Now, if they are on the fence this year, that's pretty bad.  

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

While you are correct your response doesn't fit with the notion that it is all about Aloyouis. As penance for not recognizing the new leader of the opposition, (the AOC of the NFL) you must spend the game time hours on Monday night ATOP's game time thread. 

Speaking of Aloyouis and Atop

Yup