Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

"I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you says bounces off me and sticks to you. End of quote. Did I do that right?

yes.  Very impressive. 

3rd grade, right?

DaBillsFanSince1973
41 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Very long walks.  Usually with a caddie at some of the countries best golf courses.  Most recently Oakland Hills again.

I didn't see you either.

you clearly are an @$$h@l&.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You're delusional. I don't have the time right now and I doubt your worth the effort but perhaps tomorrow, if I'm so inclined, I shall put your idiocy together into a post for you so perhaps you can get a clue.

Please.  

Im off to a Christmas Party but I will check tomorrow to see what you have been able to come up with.   Remember, grownups don’t use memes and the truth will make you (just a little) more credible. 

Take 2 days if you need to or enlist some help.  

15 minutes ago, Figster said:

Allot can change between now and the end of the season. So I try not to dwell to much on worst case scenarios. I'm going to enjoy it like a playoff game without all the anxiety.  

If you're not anxious about the Bills, I'd see your local mortician 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

If you're not anxious about the Bills, I'd see your local mortician 

I'm talking about the one and done anxiety the playoffs bring Joey. Its one game with 5 remaining.

Of course I'm excited ;  )

• Like 1

DaBillsFanSince1973
1 hour ago, Figster said:

I'm talking about the one and done anxiety the playoffs bring Joey. Its one game with 5 remaining.

Of course I'm excited ;  )

they may not even get to one and done. they have to win all the remaining division games, a split with the pats could give them the division as long as they finish off the jets week 17 but I would feel a lot better with the complete sweep..

the non conference games they could lose any of those and still have a chance at a playoff position. a split with the pats may work out but then you're looking at the last game of the season against the jets as the biggest must win of the season, imagine it coming down to that?

the pats last 5 games are all conference/division games. colts, jags, fins and bills x 2. the fins actually have a shot of beating them in miami Jan 9 and I believe the colts will give them a run for their money next week in indy?

if they lose this mnf against the pats you can damn near write them off as I see no way they win in foxboro.

this is all on the bills, who at the beginning of the season the nfl and bills fans all believed they were going to end up the #1 seed. then the tough loss against the titans the struggle against the fins, loss to the jags and colts and all that chatter fell by the wayside.

they really are backed in to a corner right now with major pressure on them to win monday night and one can only hope they can split with the pats and end up, if they beat the jets, with the better division record which would win it for them and back to back division champs.

do they have the fight in them to get out of that corner?

at this point, they may not even get the wildcard, losing to the colts and titans hurt them in that scenario. even then, who wants to see them back in to the playoffs? waiting on scenarios?

never, in my years of fandom has a game like monday night been more important. I've been around a while.

sure, a lot can change, but those changes really depend on the buffalo bills and whether they really are a contender or not?

I'd like to try and be as optimistic as I can but I also have to see the reality and that is this bills team has struggled and lost to the contenders and that is reason enough to have some doubt.

they can prove everyone wrong, including myself, with a win monday night.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, Joe said:

Dugger on the other hand

Yup.  

If he doesn’t play that will suck. 

I haven’t seen him listed as out yet.  Have you?

6 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Yup.  

If he doesn’t play that will suck. 

I haven’t seen him listed as out yet.  Have you?

Healthy scratch.  Sorry.

19 minutes ago, Joe said:

COVID, no?

Yes.  He was jabbed so he needs 2 negative tests 24 hours apart in order to play. BB has taken no chances and has kept him out all week.  We don't have any info on tests since + test.

We will know when Bill decides to tell us.

7 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Yes.  He was jabbed so he needs 2 negative tests 24 hours apart in order to play. BB has taken no chances and has kept him out all week.  We don't have any info on tests since + test.

We will know when Bill decides to tell us.

Until then....

Bill Belichick picks his nose against Chiefs (GIF) ~ Holdout Sports

• Haha 2