Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

Hi Everyone - We are coming from Massachusetts with our RV and plan on arriving at the stadium around noon on Monday (game day). Can someone point me to a private lot that accepts RVs for parking?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's because you've been too busy saying it to Ed Oliver.

Using a 2009 article from Bleacher Report to show the Patriots* weren't really, technically cheating is like showing a CNN article explaining that Joe Biden is really, technically a very popular president.

Places like Bleacher Report always side with the popular team so they have access to the team at key times. And 2009 was a helluva time to be a report with access to the Patriots*.  Ever notice how many talking heads today blow Dak Prescott? Lamar Alexander? Hell, most people think Nick Wright has facial hair, but it's actually remains from giving Mahomes a dirty sanchez.

The Patriots* cheated. Everyone knows it except the fans stuck defending them and the talking heads wanting access.

I hear your point. Bleacher Report is hardly the end all, be all source. But to compare it to CNN is hyperbole. At Bleacher Report there’s usually a good faith effort to get the facts right, whereas the same cannot possibly be said about CNN. Is a link from Bleacher Report convincing enough to shut down all discussion? No. But at least it’s better than no link.

This Bills team has shown signs of being a very good football team, for example in their games against the Chiefs and the Saints. They’ve also shown signs of being a mediocre team, and it’s difficult to justify any of their losses. According to a tweet someone posted here, the Bills and the Patriots are both top three in their quality of play, but the Bills have the most variation in their play quality ever recorded. Whether we get the good version of our team or the bad will go a long way towards determining the winner on Monday night. 

If the Bills win this game, it will be one of the biggest regular season wins in memory. If they lose it will be an indication they have more work to do, such as fix the offensive line in the off season. I’ll be rooting intensely for the Bills to win this game. Even more than that I’ll be rooting for them to do the right thing this off season. If they use their first round pick on a CB instead of an OL, I will be one very, very frustrated fan! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Hi Everyone - We are coming from Massachusetts with our RV and plan on arriving at the stadium around noon on Monday (game day). Can someone point me to a private lot that accepts RVs for parking?

You are in luck! Here's  The Ultimate Guide for Your Game Day Tailgating Experience with Our Buffalo Bills at Highmark Stadium  and have a great time! Go Bills! :cheer2:

• Cheers 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Arm of Harm said:

I hear your point. Bleacher Report is hardly the end all, be all source. But to compare it to CNN is hyperbole.

A little bit, no doubt, but most of the sports media world protecting their access more than with a lot of "yeah, but" stories because they were afraid to lose access to Brady* and Kraft*. I still remember listening to Adam Schein on the day Brady got a four-game suspension explaining that it's all over now, so we can stop talking about it.

Everything to do with the Pats* at that time deserves an asterisk, including the SB wins at that time.

In the end, and more to my point, no Bleacher Report article changes the truth that Brady*, Kraft*, Bellicheck* and NE* cheated.

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

Discussion is good.  

As the game gets closer I can feel the level of what, anxiety?  Stress? Edginess? increase manifesting itself as anger at me.  We have one of yours on PP and, while I haven’t looked today, I really doubt he is not seeing this uptick in hostility.  

I came here seeking perspective from Bills fans and that has happened.  

The only perspective Pats fans are getting from Bills Mafia this week is "You &#%$ing suck!"  

Really, you expect more?  This isn't a Rams game you're talking about where no one cares.  Your team cheated your way to faux dominance over everyone but The Lesser Manning for 20 years.  So we will give you shit about it, not the least of which because you've spent so much time worshipping at the altar of this dipshit...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47m4n42diuwmljz3xfdt

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A little bit, no doubt, but most of the sports media world protecting their access more than with a lot of "yeah, but" stories because they were afraid to lose access to Brady* and Kraft*. I still remember listening to Adam Schein on the day Brady got a four-game suspension explaining that it's all over now, so we can stop talking about it.

Everything to do with the Pats* at that time deserves an asterisk, including the SB wins at that time.

In the end, and more to my point, no Bleacher Report article changes the truth that Brady*, Kraft*, Bellicheck* and NE* cheated.

To return to the example of CNN: after emails revealing some of the corruption and malignant intent of the Hillary campaign and of the DNC came to light, the DNC accused Russia of hacking its server on behalf of Donald Trump. They then destroyed their server, without ever having given government investigators physical access to it. CNN breathlessly reported accusations of Russian hacking as established fact, even though it was a clear case of an accuser destroying the evidence he'd said he'd had. Thanks to an analysis by VIPS, we now know accusations of Russian hacking were a hoax.

There are some parallels between the Russia hoax and the accusations against the Patriots. The NFL accused the Patriots of video taping/cheating, then destroyed the evidence it said it had. However there is this difference: the DNC had a transparently, glaringly obvious self-serving motive for trying to blame everything on Russia if it possibly could. Roger Goodell might also have had a motive for unjustly punishing the Patriots. But if he did, it was far less immediately obvious than the DNC's motive was in the Russia hoax.

Just as it was possible for VIPS to get to the bottom of accusations of Russian hacking, so too it's possible for us to get to the bottom of accusations of breaking the rules by video taping other teams' signals. All that's necessary to accomplish the latter is a definitive link. Thus far no one in this thread has provided such a link, but the Bleacher Report link is, as I said, better than nothing.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, AriGold said:

Have you checked the weather?  You might be insane.

• Haha 1

Just now, AriGold said:

We are booked with Mark at Yellowbrick. $160 for RV overnight parking. 

We aren’t m@$$h@l&s so hope to hang with some fun Bills mafia. 

I am glad you were able to find a spot.  Have a great time!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AriGold said:

We are booked with Mark at Yellowbrick. $160 for RV overnight parking. 

We aren’t m@$$h@l&s so hope to hang with some fun Bills mafia. 

Go Bills!

:whitebillsflag:

• Like 2