Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

2 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

Goodell destroyed the evidence he'd said he had, despite there being no valid reason for him to have done so. We know he acted badly. With the evidence destroyed, can we know whether the Patriots cheated?

We know they were video taping. The question is: was that the narrow rules violation which you've described? Would it have been perfectly permissible had they done so from a different, potentially more advantageous location? To get that question resolved, I'd like to see a link indicating that video taping in general was either permitted or prohibited. A link like that would pretty much settle this question, one way or the other.

"In other words, the media and the league took a camera placement technicality and blew it out of proportion. It’s legal for NFL teams to scout opponents’ signals, and no rule actually says teams can’t film them. Coaches started videotaping opponents’ signals before Bill Belichick even got his first head coaching job. There’s no blow against the game’s integrity here.

At worst, the Patriots might have violated a camera location technicality, and even that’s disputable. The real problem is not what the Patriots shot, but where they shot from."

This isn't hard to find unless you are trying to believe what you WANT to believe.  There are MANY articles that tell the truth that got no traction because... well 31 teams and their fans didn't want to know the truth.

And now you do.  Pretend otherwise at your own ethical peril.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Go away.

No.

If you want a board that offers only inbred echos then have @Ann or another longtime poster to tell me to "go away" and I will.

I mean that.

I don't think that is what they want.  Great convos from all comers (aside from trolls)  makes a great board.

I ain't great...but I don't think I detract from the board either.

If she says I need to leave I will.

35 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

No.

If you want a board that offers only inbred echos then have @Ann or another longtime poster to tell me to "go away" and I will.

I mean that.

I don't think that is what they want.  Great convos from all comers (aside from trolls)  makes a great board.

I ain't great...but I don't think I detract from the board either.

If she says I need to leave I will.

You are a pompous prick. You showed up and acted like you wanted to engage others in good conversation. Then, when members were gracious enough to do so, you began insulting them and the fanbase in general. You aren’t going to convince those of us that associate your team with cheating that your team is not in fact a cheating franchise. Moreover, who cares? 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You are a pompous prick. You showed up and acted like you wanted to engage others in good conversation. Then, when members were gracious enough to do so, you began insulting them and the fanbase in general. You aren’t going to convince those of us that associate your team with cheating that your team is not in fact a cheating franchise. Moreover, who cares? 

I haven't insulted anyone or the Bills fanbase.  

Find it if you think you can.  I will be glad to apologize if I did.

"Pompous prick"?  LOL.

Now if anyone on here deserves me to be a prick to it is you.  How about you finish that Genesee Cream Ale 12 pack on Friday?

For crying out loud. 

7 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

"In other words, the media and the league took a camera placement technicality and blew it out of proportion. It’s legal for NFL teams to scout opponents’ signals, and no rule actually says teams can’t film them. Coaches started videotaping opponents’ signals before Bill Belichick even got his first head coaching job. There’s no blow against the game’s integrity here.

At worst, the Patriots might have violated a camera location technicality, and even that’s disputable. The real problem is not what the Patriots shot, but where they shot from."

This isn't hard to find unless you are trying to believe what you WANT to believe.  There are MANY articles that tell the truth that got no traction because... well 31 teams and their fans didn't want to know the truth.

And now you do.  Pretend otherwise at your own ethical peril.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

Well if the great Scott Sheaffer says so it must be true. Got any articles by Bennie from Southie?

DaBillsFanSince1973
8 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

"Pompous prick"?  LOL.

Now if anyone on here deserves me to be a prick to it is you.  How about you finish that Genesee Cream Ale 12 pack on Friday?

For crying out loud. 

you can take a walk off a short cliff. no, I'm not one of those cool bills fans that can have a cordial convo with a pats fan. no, I'm the type of bills fan that would rather just tell you to &#%$ off, so, &#%$ off!

just as the arrogance dwells within the pats fan(s) it's also all over the media.

what do you, bills fans, see what's wrong about this picture.

FFp_8rhWQAgzEGq?format=jpg&name=large

the bills need to feel the same energy fans do when it comes to getting no respect and use it to annihilate prissy jones and bellycheat come monday night. no game have I ever seen them go in to have as much importance to win as this game coming up in 3 days. not just for the implications for the division and play off positioning, but mainly to shut these mother &#%$ers up!! 

bills against the world. time to become world beaters or get back on the porch!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

"Pompous prick"?  LOL.

For crying out loud. 

Your jokes/insults aren’t even funny. They are just stupid. You add nothing to this board. You’re just a poorly disguised troll. We both know it.

• Boo 1

22 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Your jokes/insults aren’t even funny. They are just stupid. You add nothing to this board. You’re just a poorly disguised troll. We both know it.

Many people from Massachusetts are exactly like this guy with the inferiority complex masquerading as superiority.  It is a strange cultural phenomenon in that region.  

• Haha 1

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

just as the arrogance dwells within the pats fan(s) it's also all over the media.

Product of being the 52nd TV market vs the 4th.  They'd do it if it was Scott Zolak starting. 

I'd imagine the Yuengling-ers are mad too.

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you can take a walk off a short cliff. no, I'm not one of those cool bills fans that can have a cordial convo with a pats fan. no, I'm the type of bills fan that would rather just tell you to &#%$ off, so, &#%$ off!

the bills need to feel the same energy fans do when it comes to getting no respect and use it to annihilate prissy jones and bellycheat come monday night. no game have I ever seen them go in to have as much importance to win as this game coming up in 3 days. not just for the implications for the division and play off positioning, but mainly to shut these mother &#%$ers up!! 

They're boston AND they're leading the division.

Again.

What would you expect

Beer__League__Hockey
10 minutes ago, Joe said:

Again.

What would you expect

I'm surprised they aren't bringing in Larry Bird and Big Papi for color commentary.   

25 minutes ago, Joe said:

Again.

What would you expect

That's where most of my family lives. :classic_sad:  Believe me, fair weather fans and Boston fans are synonymous. Last year, they wanted nothing to do with the Patriots. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.  Even this year they are on the fence. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

https://twitter.com/GreshKeefe/status/1466172759306760193

• Like 2