Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Supreme Court of the United States

Foxx

I don't know who this is, but I dig him. Read the whole thread.

Something I read last night and regret I didn't understand about this case before SCOTUS. Apparently the left approached their position before the court without believing it would cost them Roe v Wade if they lost.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to mention, he completely FUBAR'ed his argument by insisting abortion was a Consititutional right.

if you don't under the most simplistic of truths that abortion was NEVER a right granted in the Constitution, then maybe you should stick to talking about pineapple on pizza. Or do a little reading.

But don't piss your pants when the entire world points out how unequivocally wrong you were.

I'm not going to lie and say I listened to any of it.  I saw he tweeted something about Republicans being too dangerous to elect and I was pretty much done with him on Twitter.  I'm not at all surprised he said "Constitutional Right" because that has been echoed across every liberal platform/mouthpiece for as long as I can remember.  It's easy to know who has never even skimmed the Constitution when they say shit like that.

Uh, which part of the Constitution refers to abortion?  I'll hang up and listen.

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not going to lie and say I listened to any of it.  I saw he tweeted something about Republicans being too dangerous to elect and I was pretty much done with him on Twitter.  I'm not at all surprised he said "Constitutional Right" because that has been echoed across every liberal platform/mouthpiece for as long as I can remember.  It's easy to know who has never even skimmed the Constitution when they say shit like that.

Uh, which part of the Constitution refers to abortion?  I'll hang up and listen.

Dave is a New York/Boston liberal who came to favor with the tucker/bongino crowd because he was constantly targeted by the woke mob. They loved him then and he has been pretty transparent about his opinions .  Now bongino is calling him a pussy and an idiot because of his rant which I find amusing.

Dave has the right to be completely wrong about this like he has been wrong about other issues in the past but rather than engage him, bongino attacks him and calls him a pussy liberal.

That’s the part I find amusing.  This “one of us” vibe I see from people who are now all of a sudden turning on Liz Cheney as well is hilarious.

Edited by Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin

Come to think of it, I haven't heard this court be accused of "legislating from the bench" yet.

Nouseforaname
Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Come to think of it, I haven't heard this court be accused of "legislating from the bench" yet.

Is that the same as judicial activism because if it is, dershowitz made that argument last night.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Dave is a New York/Boston liberal who came to favor with the tucker/bongino crowd because he was constantly targeted by the woke mob. They loved him then and he has been pretty transparent about his opinions .  Now bongino is calling him a pussy and an idiot because of his rant which I find amusing.

Dave has the right to be completely wrong about this like he has been wrong about other issues in the past but rather than engage him, bongino attacks him and calls him a pussy liberal.

That’s the part I find amusing.  This “one of us” vibe I see from people who are now all of a sudden turning on Liz Cheney as well is hilarious.

The American progressive left requires absolute compliance with doctrine for someone to even be tolerated.  You can't disagree with them on even the smallest point, or they will unperson you.

Can't begin to tell you how many progressives can't even begin to comprehend why I'd disagree with both the Defense of Marriage Act and Obergefell but vote to support gay marriage in my state.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Is that the same as judicial activism because if it is, dershowitz made that argument last night.

It might be.  I don't know.  

As far as I can tell, "judicial activism" means "I disagree with the decision, so I'm going ignore any and all logic and decency, and raise disagreement to the level of blood-sport."  

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Can't begin to tell you how many progressives can't even begin to comprehend why I'd disagree with both the Defense of Marriage Act and Obergefell but vote to support gay marriage in my state.

Because they're idiots...

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Because they're idiots...

Speaking of idiots...

This decision is brought to you by Harry Reid and his filibuster reform. 

One thing you can count on from the American left: they will never, ever, ever consider the long-term ramifications of their actions.  Which, of course, is why they need abortion to be freely available.

• Haha 2

Yeah, one of my liberal friends argued that the 2nd doesn't say what i thought it did. So I asked her to tell me her definition then with supporting documents.

Her response was, well your just wrong.

Okay, tell me why I'm wrong? 

You won't believe it anyway, your just wrong

:frustration:

• Facepalm 3
  • Doh! 1

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The American progressive left requires absolute compliance with doctrine for someone to even be tolerated.  You can't disagree with them on even the smallest point, or they will unperson you.

Is it still gay marriage though if one of them identifies as the opposite sex? :whistling:

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Cinga said:

Is it still gay marriage though if one of them identifies as the opposite sex? :whistling:

Is it still an abortion if the man in the marriage has it?  If a woman self-identifies as a man, is repealing Roe v. Wade still misogynistic?

American Progressives shouldn't even be allowed to comment on legal decisions until they master basic definitions of words.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

DoD investigating whether or not it's bound by Supreme Court decisions.

Again, Democrats with the short-sightedness.  If DoD is not bound by SCOTUS, what happens the next time someone detained by them sues for habeus corpus?  

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Are you equally amused at the nutbag leftists who want to murder Manchin and Sinema because their constituents aren't batshitcrazy leftists like in NYC or Boston?

Or does that not register on your hilarity scale?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

DoD investigating whether or not it's bound by Supreme Court decisions.

Again, Democrats with the short-sightedness.  If DoD is not bound by SCOTUS, what happens the next time someone detained by them sues for habeus corpus?  

I see Olberman calling to primary Biden because he won't pack the court or kill the filibuster.

Brilliant plan, Keith. Glad to see you thinking things through.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Are you equally amused at the nutbag leftists who want to murder Manchin and Sinema because their constituents aren't batshitcrazy leftists like in NYC or Boston?

Or does that not register on your hilarity scale?

I’ve been laughing at nutbag leftists for over twenty years. 

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

How do we know overturning Roe was the correct decision?

When these 2 are pissing off about it

lk3icl0HfZkv.jpeg

Maybe Bill's covid vaccine can also help with that pesky living person in your womb problem?

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Maybe Bill's covid vaccine can also help with that pesky living person in your womb problem?

Ya know I think this is what Thomas meant in the review of other precedent laws with the target the after morning pills and stuff. Seems he wants the moment of conception to be, as it should be, the moment life begins