Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Climate policy

snafu

I enjoyed the Yellowstone episode last night when Governor Dutton addressed the hypocrisy of the sage grouse policy. On one hand they had to create a preserve for sage grouse. On the other hand they had to remove the sage brush to make room for wind power (it may have been solar).

🤔😂

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

SpaceX engines use methane for fuel, which - as I just heard a White House economic advisor reconfirm this morning - is not a hydrocarbon.  :facepalm:

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

No kidding.  Democrats have been pushing "natural gas isn't a fossil fuel, therefore not a greenhouse gas" since Pelosi ignorantly said so years ago.

Know why I call Democrats full of shit when they wet their pants about climate change?  Not because I don't believe climate change is happening, but because I know Democrats are mealy-mouthed hypocritical weasels who'll say anything for attention.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Yep, this is the dipshit I heard this morning.  We're encouraging drilling, while trying to end drilling, and encouraging the use of natural gas instead of hydrocarbons.  :facepalm:

21 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Heroes like these guys make me almost consider re-evaluating the French as the nationality I chose to have an irrational hatred for.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, Koko said:

Heroes like these guys make me almost consider re-evaluating the French as the nationality I chose to have an irrational hatred for.

Don't kid yourself.  They'd still surrender to Germans.

• Like 1

https://www.outkick.com/house-democrat-whip-katherine-clark-says-child-wakes-up-with-nightmares-over-climate-change/

A child of incoming House Democratic Whip Katherine Clark once suffered from night terrors.

Sunday, Clark recalled a particular moment when her child awoke in the middle of the night to “nightmares” over climate change concerns.

“I remember my middle child waking up with nightmares over concern around climate change,” Clark told Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press.”

Imagine the degree of dramatics a child would have to endure to experience nightmares over long-term shifts in weather patterns.

• clown 1

53 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.outkick.com/house-democrat-whip-katherine-clark-says-child-wakes-up-with-nightmares-over-climate-change/

A child of incoming House Democratic Whip Katherine Clark once suffered from night terrors.

Sunday, Clark recalled a particular moment when her child awoke in the middle of the night to “nightmares” over climate change concerns.

“I remember my middle child waking up with nightmares over concern around climate change,” Clark told Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press.”

Imagine the degree of dramatics a child would have to endure to experience nightmares over long-term shifts in weather patterns.

Just like with AOC's ordeal on January 6th, Brian Williams was there.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spartacus said:

It's not unusual for children to be afraid of the dark or a boogey man.

Parents should help their children get over imaginary fears.

yes, I just called the Cult of Global Warming imaginary.  and I also called the political hack a bad parent.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Here's an oldie but goody article.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

• The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
  • This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

article-2217286-157E3ADF000005DC-561_644

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Here's an oldie but goody article.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

• The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
  • This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

article-2217286-157E3ADF000005DC-561_644

Oh, don't worry. The climate change "science" was changed to determine that the Earth was still heating up; the heat was simply hidden at the bottom of the ocean where we weren't looking.

• Haha 1