Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

Fansince88
On 5/13/2023 at 6:58 PM, Alaska Darin said:

The next HR "professional" i work with who is worth a shit...will be the first.  Mindless, indecisive drones who don't understand that sometimes you just have to fire losers to reward winners.

Our HR VP is a Bills fan. At my place of employment you have to steal something to get fired. Also, he is a Bills fan.

• Cheers 2

So, is he going to take less than Lamar Jackson? :classic_dry:

CINCINNATI -- Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow remained tight-lipped about his ongoing contract negotiations.

But he did clarify a few points Tuesday in his first media availability since the end of the 2022 season. The Cincinnati star knows exactly what he's looking for in his next deal, which could make him the highest-paid player in the league.

As he goes through talks with the Bengals, Burrow said he's keeping teammates who could also receive contract extensions in consideration.

"Whenever you have guys on the team that need to be paid, that's always on your mind," Burrow said. "You want that to be a focal point. We're working to make that happen."

</snip>

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What in the actual &#%$?

I take it you don't like my style of photoshoots:crying3: 

Taysom and Josh refused...Sherbert didn't give me a straight up no so I think that means yes:classic_love:

• Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
37 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What in the actual &#%$?

Again...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Trey Lance and Sam Darnold may be SOL

11.jpg.663b5741e5e5f7d03b68c748e9b0aa9e.jpg

IMO that guy has a 45% chance of being halfway decent, a 45% chance of pretty much sucking and a 10% chance of being the superstar he’s already somehow assumed to be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

IMO that guy has a 45% chance of being halfway decent, a 45% chance of pretty much sucking and a 10% chance of being the superstar he’s already somehow assumed to be.

100% superstar... only Josh is ahead of him, he's tied with Sherbert and T-Law for tier 1b:classic_love:

• Facepalm 1