Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 NFL Quarterback Carousel

B-Man

Uncle Joe
56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, dreadlock, sure.  That's why Lamar Jackson and Justin Fields are pushing shopping carts

Who does this remind you of?
Tescofood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Who does this remind you of?
Tescofood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Donald Pleasance

• Haha 3

Uncle Joe
17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Donald Pleasance

Nope, some other NFL player with dreads that won't be pushing a cart anytime soon. 

37 minutes ago, Ann said:

Andrew Luck?  :classic_dry:

So there used to be a Twitter account called Captain Andrew Luck, which used to be comedic gold.

For those unfamiliar, somebody took pictures of Andrew Luck and turned them into Civil War looking pictures and sent out football Tweets in the prose of a Civil War letter home.

I'd love to see that account send out a Tweet on the calls to return to duty and end with "If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve"

Alaska Darin

At least the Vikings FINALLY figured out Cousins is done.  Everyone else knew years ago.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Man, this is a terrible look:

Damn, that's kind of crazy. I actually expected them to get rid of Tannehill since pretty much everyone knows he's useless once you take away the run. I figured Willis was a more mobile QB who gives you more options than Tannehill once teams stopped Henry.

But I also own an authentic McGahee jersey, so I wouldn't rely on my judgement when it comes to stuff like this.

• Haha 3

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Damn, that's kind of crazy. I actually expected them to get rid of Tannehill since pretty much everyone knows he's useless once you take away the run. I figured Willis was a more mobile QB who gives you more options than Tannehill once teams stopped Henry.

But I also own an authentic McGahee jersey, so I wouldn't rely on my judgement when it comes to stuff like this.

The elephant in the room is Tannyhill is done in TN after this season, regardless.  I guess they're looking at it solely from a cap perspective, since Tannyhill's deadcap for this season is a minimum $9M / max $18M.

It just says a whole lot about your scouting to dump a 3rd round QB after ONE season, especially when you knew in advance that he was going to be a work in progress.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The elephant in the room is Tannyhill is done in TN after this season, regardless.  I guess they're looking at it solely from a cap perspective, since Tannyhill's deadcap for this season is a minimum $9M / max $18M.

It just says a whole lot about your scouting to dump a 3rd round QB after ONE season, especially when you knew in advance that he was going to be a work in progress.

Bills should sign him.  #ClipboardHoldGod

• Haha 1
  • Boo 1

Alaska Darin
16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Probably more like #PSClipboardPlayChartHoldGod

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

#donttemptkarmayoufool

Jabba The Hutt
21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Actually Trannahill was up there with Josh on that scramble chart with positive plays since 2018... would be a good backup. 

Would love to see Josh to Tranny TD pass:classic_love:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

He's going to be set for life monetarily, but I always love to see these players get their degrees. A masters is a cherry on top.

I used to...but now schools are just indoctrination centers so it's a big "meh".

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I used to...but now schools are just indoctrination centers so it's a big "meh".

His degree is in HR and DEI.  

I mean...it still takes dedication to get a master's...but I'm pretty sure that discipline is a "parrot it all back to me" discipline, so I'm not overly impressed.

Alaska Darin
27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

His degree is in HR and DEI.  

I mean...it still takes dedication to get a master's...but I'm pretty sure that discipline is a "parrot it all back to me" discipline, so I'm not overly impressed.

The next HR "professional" i work with who is worth a shit...will be the first.  Mindless, indecisive drones who don't understand that sometimes you just have to fire losers to reward winners.

• Like 3