Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is a not-so-good idea? Maybe pre-Emmanuel Sanders, but now?

You lost me when I saw who was stating this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is a not-so-good idea? Maybe pre-Emmanuel Sanders, but now?

It would not make sense as a trade for the Bills, but damn if it wouldn't be an unstoppable offense. How do you defend WrongJosh, NotJefferson, Beasley, Sanders and Jones on the field at the same time?

NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List – which reports sales of all officially licensed NFL player product.

The year-end rankings are based on sales from March 1 through February 28, 2021, the most up-to-date, comprehensive figures currently available. They are the only verified rankings of all officially licensed NFL player product sold from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by 75+ NFLPA licensees. Licensed product across hardline, apparel, digital, and unconventional categories include, among many others, adult and youth game jerseys, T-shirts, hoodies, bobbleheads, plush toys, socks, face coverings, headbands, figurines, wall decals, backpacks, pennants, photos, drinkware, and pet products. For a seventh consecutive year, NFLPA licensees generated record retail sales, with $2.17 billion.

Things to Know About the Year-End NFLPA Top 50 Player Sales List

Several players made leaps from the preseason to year-end rankings ... Stefon Diggs made his way back in the Top 50 after a year of success in his new market, Buffalo.

• Like 2

I swear PFF does this kind of stuff just to troll the Bills fans... On the other hand, three years ago I could not image them ever ranking one, never mind two, Bills receivers in the top 25.

Wide Receiver Rankings: The 32 best WRs entering the 2021 NFL season

8. STEFON DIGGS, BUFFALO BILLS

After five straight years in Minnesota of very good, but not elite, play, Diggs finally earned that accolade in his first season with the Bills in 2020. He produced a receiving grade between 77.6 and 84.0 in each of his five years as a Viking, always ranking inside the top 25, but he cracked the top 10 just once.

In 2020, Diggs was one of just four receivers with a receiving grade at or above 90.0 in the regular season. He remained one of the most efficient contested-catch receivers in the game, posting a 60% catch rate on such plays to bring his percentage since 2017 to 60.5% — the second-best mark in the league.

</snip>

23. COLE BEASLEY, BUFFALO BILLS

Beasley is the NFL slot receiver prototype. He ran 88.4% of his routes from the slot last season, the third-highest rate in the league. On those reps, Beasley racked up 2.31 yards per route and 938 receiving yards in total while hauling in 83.9% of his targets en route to a 90.8 receiving grade — all four of which ranked inside the top three among league qualifiers.

He found soft spots against zone coverage like clockwork. Beasley’s 36 such receptions in 2020 were four more than any other wide receiver.

</snip>

• Cheers 2