Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

21 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Good for him.  I know I'm a Nobel Prize winning physicist.  I can sympathize.

You need to work on your humility! Always selling yourself way too short!

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Zach Wilson is 39/70 with 4 interceptions and 10 sacks to start his career.

Wilson is being destroyed by Saleh. He was far too raw to start, and is being horribly impacted by his lack of skill position talent, and an abysmal offensive line.

He’s not going to be able to continue to start for much longer before he becomes David Carr, and benching him will harm his confidence.

It’s a no win situation, and it didn’t have to be this way.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Wilson is being destroyed by Saleh. He was far too raw to start, and is being horribly impacted by his lack of skill position talent, and an abysmal offensive line.

He’s not going to be able to continue to start for much longer before he becomes David Carr, and benching him will harm his confidence.

Agreed. At the very least he should have brought in a solid NFL backup to teach the kid the basics of studying film, working out, reviewing game plans, etc. Foles would have been ideal. But the kid is basically on his own.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Every time I see a rookie QB selected by a team like the Jets, I can't help but think of The Matrix...

matrix-not-like-this.gif

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

19 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Every time I see a rookie QB selected by a team like the Jets, I can't help but think of The Matrix...

matrix-not-like-this.gif

I, for one, volunteer to console and comfort his mother as she goes through this hard time...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Oh boy.  Mom is mouthy, social-media addicted trash.  That oughta make struggling in New York easier to handle!

You know what they say; No matter how hot she is, somewhere someone is sick of her shit.

7 hours ago, Koko said:

I, for one, volunteer to console and comfort his mother as she goes through this hard time...

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oh boy.  Mom is mouthy, social-media addicted trash.  That oughta make struggling in New York easier to handle!

Well look at the poor woman. Heat from the masks made her lips swell up. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Joe said:

Good Lord. Seeing Wilson's mother makes me realize just how freaking old I am.

brb gonna go play in traffic

Things were getting a little sketchy before the final two words.

• Haha 1