Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sam Darnold explains why he's looking forward to Week 1 matchup vs. Jets

https://www.nfl.com/videos/sam-darnold-explains-why-he-s-looking-forward-to-week-1-matchup-vs-jets

What a clickbait headline. I mean, it's not deceptive like something from CNN or AP. But what Darnold is looking forward to is the first game to play in front of fans again, and it just happens to be against the Jets.

I'm sure he's motivated to beat the crap out of them, and that is nothing he should say out loud, but still...kind of a clickbait headline.

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I brought this up earlier, and you know it's an issue when it's so obvious that even I can see it.

“If you had asked me that four months ago, that question, my answer’s a little bit different that it is now because of the tragedy that happened to Greg Knapp. That’s kind of the sad truth of the situation. He’s walking into a relatively difficult situation right now. I mean, he’s going into a room that does not have a guy in that quarterback room that has ever taken snaps in the NFL. Now just because you have a veteran doesn’t mean you’re going to be great, but goodness, it helps. Imagine trying to learn how to ride a bike and no one can teach you how or no one can show you how. None of those kids have ever done it in the NFL.

Alaska Darin
On 8/3/2021 at 7:44 AM, B-Man said:

New Jets linemen blown away by Mekhi Becton's size: 'He's [expletive] big'

by: Tyler Calvaruso USA Today: Jets Wire10m

New Jets linemen Morgan Moses and Sheldon Ranks have been blown away by Mekhi Becton’s large frame in the early days of Jets training camp.

Yeah, he definitely is.  I'm just going to say it because it's what I believe:  "If he doesn't start taking better care of himself, he's never going to reach his infinite potential because he's going to struggle to stay on the field."

51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, there's nothing like winning the offseason.

Bills fans outta know, the Buffalo Bills won it for 17 years straight...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
11 hours ago, Ann said:

Bills fans outta know, the Buffalo Bills won it for 17 years straight...

I proudly wear my “Pre-Season Champions” shirt.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

:classic_ohmy:  Whoa...

We’ll, I hope Manning can recommend Gase for the **Patriots HC job when it open up too. Just sayin’. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1