Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

5 minutes ago, Koko said:

Hell, the coaching change alone justifies that headline.

That had nowhere to go but up. Heck. they could have hired me and it would have been an improvement over Gase. 

Mike In Horseheads
4 hours ago, Ann said:

That had nowhere to go but up. Heck. they could have hired me and it would have been an improvement over Gase. 

Hell they could have hired Kay Stephenson and it would have been better

Edited by Mike In Horseheads
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Mike In Horseheads said:

Hell they could have hired Kay Stephenson and it would have been better

Whoa now

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ann said:

Could you have gotten out of your Prescott High School contract to go and coach Gase's Wildcats? 

See the source image

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Whoa now

Forgive him for he doesn't know what he is saying. Horseheads is not that far from Painted Post.

• Like 1

Mike In Horseheads
3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Forgive him for he doesn't know what he is saying. Horseheads is not that far from Painted Post.

Correct 20 miles at the most

Just Joshin
On 7/4/2021 at 6:28 PM, 3rdnlng said:

This went right over my head.......

2 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

This went right over my head.......

I guess I have 2 choices. One is to explain it to you and let you see how brilliant it was. The other is to not say anything and keep you guessing. 

• Haha 1

JETS

• The Athletic’s Connor Hughes expects Jets OT George Fant to be the swing tackle as his primary role following the signing of RT Morgan Moses, albeit a highly-paid swing tackle.

• If LT Mekhi Becton‘s foot injury lingers or worsens, though, Hughes points out Fant is a decent insurance policy. 

• Hughes estimates Jets second-round WR Elijah Moore finishes the 2020 season with around 800-900 yards and five or six touchdowns and adds people inside the building can’t stop raving about him. 

• Based on the performance of Sam Ficken and UDFA Chris Naggar in OTAs, Hughes doesn’t think the Jets’ Week 1 kicker is on the roster. 

• Like 1