Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Zach Wilson’s preseason start obliterates those of previous NY Jets QBs

by: Michael Nania Jets X-Factor37m

Zach Wilson has enjoyed a substantially better start to his preseason career than any of the New York Jets' recent young quarterbacks.

There is no question he has looked good. It may have just been yesterday's game, but his passes seem to be placed in a nice spot for receivers to kind of pluck them down. Just really impressed with him out of the gate. I'd still be concerned that he's missing a vet behind him, but so far so good for him.

That said, they need Mosley to stay healthy. The dude is a beast, and I'm one of those people who believes his injury saved the Bills two years ago in the opener. 

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

There is no question he has looked good. It may have just been yesterday's game, but his passes seem to be placed in a nice spot for receivers to kind of pluck them down. Just really impressed with him out of the gate. I'd still be concerned that he's missing a vet behind him, but so far so good for him.

That said, they need Mosley to stay healthy. The dude is a beast, and I'm one of those people who believes his injury saved the Bills two years ago in the opener. 

Looking forward to our games with them. 

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I only watched parts of the first half, but agree Wilson looked pretty solid.   Boy, I just hate to think the Jets may have not &#%$ed up a big pick for once.

16 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I only watched parts of the first half, but agree Wilson looked pretty solid.   Boy, I just hate to think the Jets may have not &#%$ed up a big pick for once.

I think he has a chance to be a really good quarterback.

Right after he graduates from high school.

Dude looks like he's 11.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think he has a chance to be a really good quarterback.

Right after he graduates from high school.

Dude looks like he's 11.

Baby Face Wilson.

Jets Should Have Half Dozen Rookie Draft Picks Starting Week 1

by: Glenn Naughton Glenn Naughton Glenn was Born in the Bronx, New York and has followed the Jets religiously despite being stationed in several different countries and time zones around the world. He now resides in England and has been a JetNation member sin YES Network: JetNation.com2h

As the 2021 season draws closer, a combination of mounting injuries and impressive performances could (or should) lead the Jets

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

I genuinely hope the monster is okay. Not sure why I favor the guy. Probably has to do with how easy it is to watch him anchor the left side of the line like John Matuszak. The dude is huge and powerful.

And by John Matuszak, I mean John Matuszak as Sloth in "The Goonies." 

Hey You Guys GIFs | Tenor

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

At this point the Jets are going to open with their cheerleaders playing defense.

They apparently have been holding onto the Hawaiian idol the Marsha Bunch brought back with them from their vacation.