Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Jests could go 0-17. Hell, they could go 0 for the rest of the 20s. 

It's tough to lose every game, though.  More likely, they go 1-16, getting a win after Zack Wilson gets rended limb-from-limb, after which they're forced to stop trying to force him to be an unsupported franchise QB and have to play some real football.

• Like 1

I get it. I do. But that franchise has nothing going for it till they get a FO that is a business and not just a golfing clatsch of J&J sycophants. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ann said:

Patience grasshopper. I don't think Saleh has ever read Gang Green.

It'll click a lot faster if you put a veteran backup QB in the QB room with him. This is the time to help Wilson create good film study, practice and workout habits...and having a true vet with him (al a Matt Barkley) is critical. Ignoring this is hampering his development.

Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It'll click a lot faster if you put a veteran backup QB in the QB room with him. This is the time to help Wilson create good film study, practice and workout habits...and having a true vet with him (al a Matt Barkley) is critical. Ignoring this is hampering his development.

I don't think Zack Wilson is going to be Josh Allen, but I do agree with your point.

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't forget Oregon native Derek Anderson who gave up time on the golf course to hold a clipboard and get slobber knockered a couple of times.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Ann said:

I don't think Zack Wilson is going to be Josh Allen, but I do agree with your point.

Based on photos of Zack Wilson, I'm going to suggest he can be a very good quarterback once he graduates Junior High.

Watching him under center feels a lot like watching Doogie Howser in the operating room.

• Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Based on photos of Zack Wilson, I'm going to suggest he can be a very good quarterback once he graduates Junior High.

Watching him under center feels a lot like watching Doogie Howser in the operating room.

Now I have to start calling him Doogie Wilson, QB.

• Haha 2

I just love that JA is the gold standard for "our currently shit QB is eventually going to be awesome."

1.  You better hope you're a leader the caliber of McD.

2.  Joe Dougie better start doing a better BB impression.

3.  The team currently doesn't have player buy-in as evidenced by some stuff being said in the media.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Zach Wilson detests bye week, pines to get back onto field

by: Geoff Magliocchetti Jets X-Factor23m

New York Jets QB Zach Wilson took to Twitter to claim he's 'still at the point' where he actively detests the bye week.

He "still" hates bye weeks in his rookie season?

I may have to discipline his mom for such stupidity...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Koko said:

He "still" hates bye weeks in his rookie season?

I may have to discipline his mom for such stupidity...

So that's what you kids are calling it these days. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Zach Wilson detests bye week, pines to get back onto field

by: Geoff Magliocchetti Jets X-Factor23m

New York Jets QB Zach Wilson took to Twitter to claim he's 'still at the point' where he actively detests the bye week.

Probably because the bye week is favored by 2.5 over the Jets.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Probably because the bye week is favored by 2.5 over the Jets.

That is hilarious. And true. :classic_smile:

• Like 2