Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

Beer__League__Hockey
On 12/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Is it wrong of me to feel bad for COVID being infected with the Jets?

Well Adam Gase is gone, so the mutations won't be that bad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

The JESTS will not be an easy out this coming Sunday. 

Wilson might be good someday if that team doesn’t totally screw him up.  He’s got a good arm.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wilson might be good someday if that team doesn’t totally screw him up.  He’s got a good arm.

This has probably been said about ever QB the Jets drafted since Joe Namath.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Nanker said:

The JESTS will not be an easy out this coming Sunday. 

I'm stumped by the 17-point spread. If I were still stupid enough to bet cash on the NFL, I'd put the house on the Jets. Even throw some on the moneyline. This year's Bills team is not trustworthy in games like this.

In fact, it's not trustworthy in any games going into the playoffs. It feels like they need to take a game personally in order to be at their best this year, and this is precisely the kind of opponent that they will take lightly because of all the time they spend reading their own press clippings.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm stumped by the 17-point spread. If I were still stupid enough to bet cash on the NFL, I'd put the house on the Jets. Even throw some on the moneyline. This year's Bills team is not trustworthy in games like this.

In fact, it's not trustworthy in any games going into the playoffs. It feels like they need to take a game personally in order to be at their best this year, and this is precisely the kind of opponent that they will take lightly because of all the time they spend reading their own press clippings.

That’s about my assessment also. Frankly, I think they’re the weakest of the current division leaders. That, and NE is cranked up and would just love to host The Bills again - which could happen depending on the outcomes this Sunday. 
Let me just say that I’m not overconfident about the next two games. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nanker said:

That’s about my assessment also. Frankly, I think they’re the weakest of the current division leaders. That, and NE is cranked up and would just love to host The Bills again - which could happen depending on the outcomes this Sunday. 
Let me just say that I’m not overconfident about the next two games. 

In spite of my dislike for the public personal of Aaron Rodgers, the person, my hope is that when I see Rodgers playing this year, I'm seeing Josh Allen in seasons yet to come. He can play like Rodgers sometimes, like against NE*, or last year vs. Seattle and the 49ers, and then he plays like Mr. Rodgers in his neighborhood, and every down is a butt-clencher.

Don't misunderstand; I am a complete Josh Allen fanboy. I just want to see more consistency. The discipline of Daboll to turn to the run vs. Atlanta this week has me hopeful because even a slightly more consistent run game gives Allen better options in the pocket through the game.

• Cheers 1

Ranking the NY Jets' 5 biggest disappointments of 2021

by: N/A Fansided: The J-E-T Press29m

The NY Jets saw quite a few disappointments in the 2021 season. We look at Denzel Mims, Corey Davis, and a few other players who underachieved.