Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

New York Jets' offseason plan: Help Zach Wilson, historically bad defense

by: Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer 

Let's see if Saleh can get this ship turned around.  This was only his first year and he inherited a mess.  The Jets have $47M in cap space to roll over and I believe all of their draft picks, including a 4th and 10th overall.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Core Four said:

Let's see if Saleh can get this ship turned around.  This was only his first year and he inherited a mess.  The Jets have $47M in cap space to roll over and I believe all of their draft picks, including a 4th and 10th overall.

I believe the AFC East will be Bills/Jets dominated in two years as long as ownership could stay out of the way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I believe the AFC East will be Bills/Jets dominated in two years as long as ownership could stay out of the way.

Yep.  This is what I'm thinking.  It might take the Jets a couple of years to get there, but I think they can be in the conversation along with NE.  Miami looks to be in for a struggle.

• Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Might just be me but the Jets have a lot to prove at this point. Plus, you know... the Jets usually Jets.

Yeah, hopefully they just keep proving they're the Jest.

funny-sports-pictures-jest-fans.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, B-Man said:

More on the above.

NY Jets OT Mekhi Becton an 'under-the-radar trade candidate'

by: N/A Fansided: The J-E-T Press15h

NY Jets offensive tackle Mekhi Becton was recently listed as an 'under-the-radar trade candidate' this offseason. Could the Jets really trade Becton?

That's it, Jets.  Sell low...always sell low.

I can't imagine he could have less value at this moment.

55 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That's it, Jets.  Sell low...always sell low.

I can't imagine he could have less value at this moment.

When I look at the video of 13-year-old Andy Reid at the Punt, Pass and Kick competition, I think of Becton. A man among children, physically. I know he struggled this year, but it's been one year. Why the hell would they float him as trade bait?

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

When I look at the video of 13-year-old Andy Reid at the Punt, Pass and Kick competition, I think of Becton. A man among children, physically. I know he struggled this year, but it's been one year. Why the hell would they float him as trade bait?

One of two things:

1.  They just know he's about to go all Mike Williams.

2.  Jets gonna Jets.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"It doesn't get any better than this."

I mean, I get watching someone else watching someone curb stomp the Pats is a good as it gets for a Jets' fan.

Props for the Chiefs' jersey.

• Cheers 2

I realize he was a rookie, but this isn't a very good stat:

</snip>

Looking ahead: Wilson needs to get better in two key areas -- decision-making and accuracy. He held the ball too long, which should improve with more experience in the offense. An example of his accuracy issues: He threw to an "open" receiver on 49.9% of his attempts, the league's third-highest rate, but had an NFL-low passer rating (81.9) on those throws, per NFL Next Gen Stats, which defines "open" as the targeted receiver having three-plus yards of separation when the pass arrives.

</snip>

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Ummm

Full image:

omg.thumb.jpg.dd688aafd629d23243593182de312489.jpg

Um. I don’t experience envy very often. If a man has a nicer car than mine, or a multimillion dollar house, or some other material possession I don’t have, my normal reaction does not include envy. 

While envy is not my normal reaction, in this case I’m making an exception! 😯

• Wow 1