Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Mike White 37/45, 405 yards, 3 TDs, 2INTs

Crazy stats.

The Jets have now beat the Bengals and the Titans. Buffalo better not take them too lightly.

Jest doing their part to get the Bills the #1 seed.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

“He’s a savage, he’s a dog, he’s an animal” -Jets RB Johnson describing QB Mike White. White will start this Thursday against the Colts.

Determined to have more Bills on their roster than the Buffalo Bills themselves, the Jets received contributions from Shaq Lawson and Tyler Kroft in their win over the Bengals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

(last night)

You have to wonder if they changed the pants to black so it would be less obvious the defense is shitting their pants against the run.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have to wonder if they changed the pants to black so it would be less obvious the defense is shitting their pants against the run.

Biden may have found his team then...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

My son’s in-laws are great friends with his parents. They’ve seen him grow up from his start in life. I was sorry to seem him released. I think he’s a better TE than the bench we have right now. 

He's definitely a better receiver. His blocking... not so great. 

• Like 1

Away Game Tailgate

Is anyone going to the Bills game at Metlife Stadium on Sunday? If there are any questions on the area, things to do, places to stay, best way to get to the stadium I would be happy to answer questions.

The Amercian Dream Mall next to the stadium is open and it is amazing. The ski slope had a fire and is closed until early 2022 (true story).

If anyone is looking for a tailgate before the game we have a pretty big group of Bills fans already lined up. Plenty of room if you want to join us.

Enjoy the game.

• Like 1

Away Game Tailgate
On 11/9/2021 at 6:16 AM, Fansince88 said:

1) Welcome to the board.

2) tell us a little bit about your page?

Thank You!

Our page is for our tailgate. Every week we are in the Metlife Stadium parking lot hosting a tailgate for the fans of the away team. We have been doing tailgates for a very long time, last year was set to be our first year but Covid had other plans.

So we launched this year and we try to customize things a little bit each week for the visiting fans. We have a good group of Bills fans signed up for Sunday and are hoping to spread the word and get more fans there.

The menu for this week (and we are getting yelled at for not listing your favorite beer lol). Please tell anyone you know going to the game to check out our site and join us.  Thanks! Oh and for out of towners we are happy to answer any questions, best way to get to the game, things to do in the area, etc!

Unlimited Food: Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Sausages, Buffalo Wings, & Veggie Burgers 

Sides: Bacon, Mac & Cheese, Bagged Chips, Bagged Cookies

Complimentary Beverages: Bottled Water, Assorted Canned Sodas, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Yuengling Beer & White Claw

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Away Game Tailgate said:

Every week we are in the Metlife Stadium parking lot hosting a tailgate for the fans of the away team.

Wow! You must really, really hate the Jets. 

:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Away Game Tailgate said:

Thank You!

Our page is for our tailgate. Every week we are in the Metlife Stadium parking lot hosting a tailgate for the fans of the away team. We have been doing tailgates for a very long time, last year was set to be our first year but Covid had other plans.

So we launched this year and we try to customize things a little bit each week for the visiting fans. We have a good group of Bills fans signed up for Sunday and are hoping to spread the word and get more fans there.

The menu for this week (and we are getting yelled at for not listing your favorite beer lol). Please tell anyone you know going to the game to check out our site and join us.  Thanks! Oh and for out of towners we are happy to answer any questions, best way to get to the game, things to do in the area, etc!

Unlimited Food: Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Sausages, Buffalo Wings, & Veggie Burgers 

Sides: Bacon, Mac & Cheese, Bagged Chips, Bagged Cookies

Complimentary Beverages: Bottled Water, Assorted Canned Sodas, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Yuengling Beer & White Claw

Thats neat. Good luck with your venture. 1st time I went to the Met was the night color rush game Bills/Jets. My brother circled the stadium twice before he listened to me and took the exit to get down on the road. Look kids.....there's Big Ben

• Like 2