Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

How do you even put the names on the jerseys for two Michael Carters?

Personally, I hope one of them convinces the other to pay him 200k for the right to the name, then he turns around and changes his legal name to The Real Michael Carter.  

image.gif.844f7fbca2d5d8889549dce615780f0d.gif

• Haha 1

NFL rumors: Jets land ex-Eagles offensive lineman

The Football Network’s Mike Kaye reports “The #Jets have claimed former #Eagles G Nate Herbig, per league source. #Jets GM Joe Douglas was instrumental in signing Herbig in Philly as a UDFA in 2019. He should be primary backup guard.”

https://www.nj.com/sports/2022/05/nfl-rumors-jets-land-ex-eagles-offensive-lineman.html

Arm of Harm
On 4/29/2022 at 5:51 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

How do you even put the names on the jerseys for two Michael Carters?

I wish the Bills were in this situation. Except that instead of Michael Carter x 2, it should have been Josh Allen x 2. The other Josh Allen could have been the quarterback of the defense! 😮 

• Like 1

Sig1Hunter
21 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

I wish the Bills were in this situation. Except that instead of Michael Carter x 2, it should have been Josh Allen x 2. The other Josh Allen could have been the quarterback of the defense! 😮 

And we wouldnt have lost to the Jags last year..may have had home field against the chiefs, won that game, beat cinci, went to super bowl and won….

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Was he sentenced to community service?

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Was he sentenced to community service?

Cruel and unusual punishment has been banned in NY NJ. 

Arm of Harm
17 hours ago, Ann said:

The NY Jets haven’t exactly spent the last 30 years as an example the other NFL teams want to follow. But as a longtime Bills fan, I respect someone who can remain passionate about a football team even when they’re not very good. The father comes across as that type of fan. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

The NY Jets haven’t exactly spent the last 30 years as an example the other NFL teams want to follow. But as a longtime Bills fan, I respect someone who can remain passionate about a football team even when they’re not very good. The father comes across as that type of fan. 

Imagine being in a city with 2 baseball franchises and 2 football franchises and having a family that chooses the worst of each to root for.

At least we have an excuse.  Those idiots had a 50/50 shot of backing winners.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

Arm of Harm
4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Imagine being in a city with 2 baseball franchises and 2 football franchises and having a family that chooses the worst of each to root for.

At least we have an excuse.  Those idiots had a 50/50 shot of backing winners.

Some people root for the underdog. 

Alaska Darin
12 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

Some people root for the underdog. 

Kinda like praying for roadkill to get up and walk.

• Haha 3