Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

On 5/22/2021 at 8:18 PM, Ann said:

:classic_laugh:

(Yes, yes, he's a Mormon and they generally do not imbibe. I still laughed out loud.)

That's why you always invite two Mormons (or Baptists) to your camping trip.

If you invite only one, he'll drink all your beer. :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

Jets want Jamison Crowder to take at least a 50 percent pay cut on his $10M salary, per report
Crowder's future with New York is up in the air

The New York Jets are a team that has plenty of interesting storylines to follow as training camp approaches, but one that deserves extra attention is what's going on with wide receiver Jamison Crowder. The soon-to-be 28-year-old skipped voluntary OTAs, as head coach Robert Saleh explained that Crowder and the Jets were "working through" a contract matter. Now, it appears his future with the Jets is truly up in the air.

On Sunday, ESPN's Rich Cimini reported that the Jets do want to keep Crowder, but that they're trying to get him to take "at least" a 50 percent pay cut on his non-guaranteed $10 million salary.

</snip>

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ann said:

Jets want Jamison Crowder to take at least a 50 percent pay cut on his $10M salary, per report
Crowder's future with New York is up in the air

The New York Jets are a team that has plenty of interesting storylines to follow as training camp approaches, but one that deserves extra attention is what's going on with wide receiver Jamison Crowder. The soon-to-be 28-year-old skipped voluntary OTAs, as head coach Robert Saleh explained that Crowder and the Jets were "working through" a contract matter. Now, it appears his future with the Jets is truly up in the air.

On Sunday, ESPN's Rich Cimini reported that the Jets do want to keep Crowder, but that they're trying to get him to take "at least" a 50 percent pay cut on his non-guaranteed $10 million salary.

</snip>

I hope he tells the Jests to pound salt.

5 hours ago, Koko said:

I hope he tells the Jests to pound salt.

There looks to have a pounding and he was probably the poundee:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Do you have to shower after you get off those pages? 

Jets Nation isn't too bad. They, generally speaking, are not delusional. Gang Green, however... 

6 hours ago, Ann said:

Jets Nation isn't too bad. They, generally speaking, are not delusional. Gang Green, however... 

Lol. Yes. I have 2 Jest fan brothers. The are very tolerable.

• Like 1