Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Apparently, twitter exploded looking for the meaning of this tattoo. There are tons of articles about it, and what the elements mean

Sooooooo ... when does the season start? 

rodgers.thumb.jpg.319d96cad6020adcf3bd4051cbcee12c.jpg

Every thing I see Aaron Rodgers do recently, I assume the meaning is "Olivia Munn is still living rent-free in his head."

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Every thing I see Aaron Rodgers do recently, I assume the meaning is "Olivia Munn is still living rent-free in his head."

OMG, RIGHT?

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

OMG, RIGHT?

It's not even that it's obviously related to here.  It's just an "ever since then..." thing.

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's not even that it's obviously related to here.  It's just an "ever since then..." thing.

Right.  I've been thinking the same thing and it started being more obvious with Danica Patrick.  The transition to the hippie chic was off the rails.  Like dude...WTF?

Both teams, a full one-third of their cap is at the QB position. Tell me how the cap isn't a myth...

Only 1 NFL Team Is Paying QBs More Money Than the Cleveland Browns in 2022

NFL quarterbacks are expensive. The best of the best cost upward of $40 million per season. That said, even below-average QBs can get pricey, and if a franchise is paying several of them, it can add up. That’s the case for the Cleveland Browns, who will pay signal-callers $62.1 million during the 2022 season, and one of them isn’t even on the team anymore. Only the Los Angeles Rams’ $63 million QB wage bill is higher. ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well, if Progressive is dumping him, maybe he could switch carriers.

Moving insurance from Geico?

Weird 'guy losing his home because his buddy had a massage go awry' yup we covered that by Farmers?

Other?

• Like 3

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If this guy is pitching commercials rather than focusing on his new team…..

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

If this guy is pitching commercials rather than focusing on his new team…..

But that’s what makes him the player he is.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Taro T said:

Well, if Progressive is dumping him, maybe he could switch carriers.

Moving insurance from Geico?

Weird 'guy losing his home because his buddy had a massage go awry' yup we covered that by Farmers?

Other?

I wanna see two commercials, but neither company has the balls to make them.

GEICO commercial with Mayfield and the lizard talking about how stressful switching can be, but in the end it's totally worth it

Alice Cooper and his wife sitting on a couch at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame (reminiscent of the Progressive Mayfield/Cooper commercial)

-Doorbell rings and Alice Cooper gets up to answer

-Allstate Mayhem guy is at the door in an Orange #4 jersey.  Hi, I'm your new neighbor and I'm legally required to inform you...

-Closeup of Coopers surprised face

-Mayhem guy walking away: Protect yourself from Mayhem, like me

Edited by devnull
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 2

Report: Jimmy Garoppolo will be fully cleared in the middle of August

The clock keeps ticking on the 49ers and quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. And the 49ers may not have much time, when it’s all said and done, to swing a trade.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the current expectation is that Garoppolo will be fully cleared after offseason shoulder surgery in mid-August. That will give the team roughly a month to find a trade partner for Garoppolo, unless someone is willing to trade for him before he receives final clearance to practice and play.

</snip>

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I really don't see anyone trading anything more than the Browns got for Mayfield.

And the only real suitor that comes to mind are the Seahawks.  But would SF trade within the division?

Maybe the Bucs, but do you carry that cap hit for Brady's possible successor?