Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

The Undoing on HBO was really entertaining.  Only six episodes so it’s a quick one, but worth it.

it’s a good thriller, nothing groundbreaking and isn’t amazing, but still fun 

The 1st 2 episodes of the Mayor were surprisingly good (due to low expectations most likely) but missed the next 1 and tonight's was rivaling the worst episode of anything on TV.  Doubt we give it another shot next week.  Tonight's episode was BAD.  There was exactly 1 joke that was almost funny.

16 hours ago, Taro T said:

The 1st 2 episodes of the Mayor were surprisingly good (due to low expectations most likely) but missed the next 1 and tonight's was rivaling the worst episode of anything on TV.  Doubt we give it another shot next week.  Tonight's episode was BAD.  There was exactly 1 joke that was almost funny.

I could not get past the first 15 mins.  Had hoped for better based on "The Good Place".

50 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

I could not get past the first 15 mins.  Had hoped for better based on "The Good Place".

Stuck w/ the whole thing trying to get far enough ahead in what we wanted to watch w/out having to watch commercials.  Sucking it up watching the commercials if necessary would've been a significantly better choice.

CarpetCrawler

Anyone watching Wanda Vision?  Off the wall concept, after the first episode I was wondering WTF, but now 3 episodes in and it's getting intriguing. Something is going on behind the scenes, I can't figure out if Wanda is injured and in a coma and her brain is just storming, or is she being held captive and having her brain screwed with.......or what??? I can see the potential and it's getting very interesting, I'm wondering if it will end up being a Prisoner kind of thing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Anyone watching Wanda Vision?  Off the wall concept, after the first episode I was wondering WTF, but now 3 episodes in and it's getting intriguing. Something is going on behind the scenes, I can't figure out if Wanda is injured and in a coma and her brain is just storming, or is she being held captive and having her brain screwed with.......or what??? I can see the potential and it's getting very interesting, I'm wondering if it will end up being a Prisoner kind of thing. 

Exactly how I interpreted it too.

👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

i haven't watched it.  But from your description, I'm think Wanda is just gonna wake up next to Bob Newhart

• Haha 1

CarpetCrawler
15 hours ago, devnull said:

i haven't watched it.  But from your description, I'm think Wanda is just gonna wake up next to Bob Newhart

Great thought. I found an article that I shouldn't have read, I know what the set up is now, but it's a good one so I'll be happy to see it get there.

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

Hallmark tonight 

Watching the Hallmark channel should be included in those Progressive "Turning into your parents" commercials

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 1/15/2021 at 3:35 PM, Crayola64 said:

The Undoing on HBO was really entertaining.  Only six episodes so it’s a quick one, but worth it.

it’s a good thriller, nothing groundbreaking and isn’t amazing, but still fun 

I enjoyed it.  The ending was a little cheesy but it was a fun ride getting there.  

Just watched the HBO Tiger Woods documentary.  It does a good job showing how his father put him on the road to becoming a huge mess.   Dude has serious issues.

As a proud former owner of a Disco Sucks t-Shirt, I strongly recommend the Bee Gees documentary on HBO.  Brings a lot of things into context.  Also explains the cosmic confluence of how Eric Clapton is responsible for the Bee Gees' creation of Saturday Night Fever sound.

• Cheers 1