Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

On 12/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Nanker said:

Last night we watched Casablanca. It was and always will be great. Hadn't seen it in probably 20 years. It's surprising to me how much of the dialogue and storyline I had forgotten. Ingrid Bergman's moist eyes... Oh MY!

She got the Cybil Shepherd video filter effect long before Cybil Shepherd even thought about being on "Moonlighting."

And if you think you want to binge watch "Moonlighting" now, you may want to think twice.  Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD sell on Amazon for $125.

• Wow 1

Mandalorian News (with Season 2 Episode 5 Spoiler Alert!!!)

Spoiler

During the climactic battle between Ahsoka and the magistrate, we learn that Ahsoka has been hunting General Thrawn.  I remember thinking that they were setting up the premise for a spinoff

And I may have been right...

https://www.cnet.com/news/ahsoka-tano-stand-alone-star-wars-series-coming-to-disney-plus/

• Cheers 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:50 AM, LB3 said:

My ultimate  guilty pleasure starts on Wednesday. The Challenge on MTV. A bunch of drunk 20-30 somethings doing the coolest competitions. 

The challenge rules.    Haven’t seen it in a while but always enjoy the crap out of it.  

I can’t stop watching these psychos on 90 day fiancé now.  

Saturday and Sunday are for football so I'll catch the Mandelorian finale on Monday

Caught up on Season 3 of Star Trek Discovery.  It's bad 🤮

And this morning I noticed on my Amazon Firestick, they released Season 5 of the Expanse :excited:

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Saturday and Sunday are for football so I'll catch the Mandelorian finale on Monday

Caught up on Season 3 of Star Trek Discovery.  It's bad 🤮

And this morning I noticed on my Amazon Firestick, they released Season 5 of the Expanse :excited:

Mandalorian is worth it watching ASAP.

i saw the expanse was available as well.  Can’t wait to watch season 5.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:34 PM, Meazza said:

Thoughts on the finale of the mandalorian?

On 12/18/2020 at 10:48 PM, shrader said:

Amazing. 

23 hours ago, Meazza said:

Mandalorian is worth it watching ASAP.

That was one of the most awesome TV episodes in a long time :applause:

• FANtastic 1