Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

5 hours ago, bdutton said:

Lethal Weapon is also a decent Christmas Movie.

I haven’t seen the original in ages, but I can immediately picture the Christmas lights now that you mention it

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, mead107 said:

Hallmark again tonight. 

My two degrees of separation story, the Good Morning Christmas movie was written by the cousin of one of my high school classmates. 

• Like 2

Hitbyaparkedcar

Just started Better call Saul, will watch Breaking Bad when I'm done with that. Haven't seen either. I don't watch much, but these seem OK. Person of Interest was the most recent one I gave my time to, thought it was well done. Watched first season of Peaky Blinders, was OK until it went full soap opera mode...lost interest in it.

11 minutes ago, Hitbyaparkedcar said:

Just started Better call Saul, will watch Breaking Bad when I'm done with that. Haven't seen either. I don't watch much, but these seem OK. Person of Interest was the most recent one I gave my time to, thought it was well done. Watched first season of Peaky Blinders, was OK until it went full soap opera mode...lost interest in it.

This might be a rare case where it may be perfectly fine to watch the second series before the first. Better Call Saul has only given away one detail from the end of Breaking Bad and it is incredibly minor. They still have one season left, so that could change. I think we’ll see a couple things tied in during the last season, but again, nothing major in relation the the story of Breaking Bad. 

21 hours ago, Meazza said:

Anyone up to date on the mandalorian?

18 hours ago, shrader said:

His real name will never catch on

True.  "The Mandelorian" and "Baby Yoda" are much catchier than Calvin and Hobbes in Space

• Haha 1

Hitbyaparkedcar
56 minutes ago, devnull said:

True.  "The Mandelorian" and "Baby Yoda" are much catchier than Calvin and Hobbes in Space

Well, Spaceman Spiff did set the standard...

• Like 1