Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The second Strange was loaded with potential but did not live up to it (imo). 

That's too bad because the first one, while not great, set up the potential for the second one.

• Like 2

I've been enjoying Lucky Hank so far with Bob Odenkirk poking fun at higher ed.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 4/8/2023 at 5:52 PM, devnull said:

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is shaping up to be catastrophic.  @Deranged Rhino How many reshoots has that film had so far?  Rumors are it could end Kathleen Kennedy's career.  

One can only hope.

Nouseforaname
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny is shaping up to be catastrophic.  @Deranged Rhino How many reshoots has that film had so far?  Rumors are it could end Kathleen Kennedy's career.  

One can only hope.

Was she involved in the mandalorian and other spin-off series ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Was she involved in the mandalorian and other spin-off series ?

Everything.  She heads Lucasfilm for Disney.  She's responsible for turning Star Wars from a mega-billions movie propery into a second-rate streaming property.  She's practically single-handedly killed both Star Wars and Disney+.  

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Everything.  She heads Lucasfilm for Disney.  She's responsible for turning Star Wars from a mega-billions movie propery into a second-rate streaming property.  She's practically single-handedly killed both Star Wars and Disney+.  

What Star Wars is now aside from the epic fail of the last trilogy is great.  I’m not speaking as a shareholder but as a huge fan of what Dave filoni and Favreau have done with the brand.

…. oh and forget obi wan.

Edited by Nouseforaname

11 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

What Star Wars is now aside from the epic fail of the last trilogy is great.  I’m not speaking as a shareholder but as a huge fan of what Dave filoni and Favreau have done with the brand.

…. oh and forget obi wan.

I dunno

Book of Boba Fett was disappointing

Mandalorian Season 3 has been underwhelming.  Take for example the latest episode.  There was a 5 minute buildup at the beginning of the episode with a 5 minute climax at the end.  With 30 minutes of totally irrelevant CSI Mandalore.  But hey, at least Jack Black and Lizzo can say they got to be in Star Wars

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, devnull said:

I dunno

Book of Boba Fett was disappointing

Mandalorian Season 3 has been underwhelming.  Take for example the latest episode.  There was a 5 minute buildup at the beginning of the episode with a 5 minute climax at the end.  With 30 minutes of totally irrelevant CSI Mandalore.  But hey, at least Jack Black and Lizzo can say they got to be in Star Wars

I think the ending is going to be good.  I agree that boba fett was pretty bad but nothing can compare to the cluster &#%$ of the last trilogy.

Tales of the Jedi was really good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

I think the ending is going to be good.  I agree that boba fett was pretty bad but nothing can compare to the cluster &#%$ of the last trilogy.

Tales of the Jedi was really good. 

Agreed that tales of the Jedi was well done.  Didn't care for the baby Asoka episode, but really enjoyed the Asoka training and three Dooku episodes

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, devnull said:

CSI Mandalore.  

mandalorian-helmet-off-mandalorian.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
On 4/10/2023 at 2:02 PM, devnull said:

Agreed that tales of the Jedi was well done.  Didn't care for the baby Asoka episode, but really enjoyed the Asoka training and three Dooku episodes

Not sure about you but I enjoyed the last episode.

6 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Not sure about you but I enjoyed the last episode.

That one kinda felt like back story filler between Clone Wars and Rebels

• Like 2

On 4/10/2023 at 7:52 AM, devnull said:

But hey, at least Jack Black and Lizzo can say they got to be in Star Wars

This will likely be the first and last time I see these two referenced in the same sentence.

Lizzo is the Dylan Mulvaney of the Nerd Universe.

Deranged Rhino

I forget if anyone watched the Wrexham FC doc series on Hulu - but it looks like they're about to win promotion today. 3-1 with a few minutes left.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Finally getting to Season 6 of Better Call Saul, now that it's on Netflix.

Nacho's death is a good death.  Glad he went out on his own terms.

And if you're the only person on the planet who doesn't know that Nacho doesn't make it out alive...what's wrong with you?