Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Taro T said:

The Spider-Man movie had some really great stuff, but really didn't like the way how Strange just wiped him out of everybody's memory.

They'd better not F up Guardians 3.  But am expecting it.  Gomorrah (sp?) was in the trailer, which makes no sense as she was dead dead in her last flick.

I think it's the alt-Gomorrah from the other timeline they brought over in Endgame. Not 100% though. 

Also, this made me laugh: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Facepalm 3
  • Doh! 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think it's the alt-Gomorrah from the other timeline they brought over in Endgame. Not 100% though. 

Also, this made me laugh: I saw someone tweet "3rd wave feminism has come for Nebula" 

So, Karen Gillan was replaced by Amanda Bearse?

Bummer.

Edit: and thanks for the thoughts on Gamora.  Doesn't make it seem less likely they won't screw that movie up though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think it's the alt-Gomorrah from the other timeline they brought over in Endgame.

This made me think of this scene from the movie Beerfest. 🤣 

Edited by LB3
  • Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Jabba The Hutt
23 hours ago, Ann said:

It ticked me off since that was the only one I wanted to continue with (besides GOTG). After this next Guardians, I am done with Marvel. 

Shazam 2 better not disappoint me, or I am off comic book movies forever. 

Expect full Brokeback Mountain with Chris Pratt and Drax... @Deranged RhinoI auditioned for the part with Chris but got slapped with a restraining order:crying3:

Knock at the Cabin was good other than the double daddy I should've seen coming

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/3/2023 at 7:33 AM, Foxx said:

I settled on, The Head. Two episodes in, nothing great but it is at least passable.

Ahh.... MTV '90s era cartoons. Good times.

image.png.86393ef4b416102be835d0a6e4a99c8f.png

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Ahh.... MTV '90s era cartoons. Good times.

image.png.86393ef4b416102be835d0a6e4a99c8f.png

Yep. In a nutshell, that's the storyline. I should have stopped after the first season. The second season, with the exact same plot, ruined the entire thing.

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 2/15/2023 at 5:40 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Also, this made me laugh: 

Gillian's not exactly stacked (a B-cup, maybe.)  But where'd her hips go?

Why the need to androgynize a female character?  And why are supposed feminists complaining about people complaining about androgynizing a female character as though it's just about "boobies?"

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Gillian's not exactly stacked (a B-cup, maybe.)  But where'd her hips go?

Why the need to androgynize a female character?  And why are supposed feminists complaining about people complaining about androgynizing a female character as though it's just about "boobies?"

All good questions. No idea if it's just an error in the art or if that's really going to be the new design of her character. 

It just stood out as.. different and made me laugh. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

All good questions. No idea if it's just an error in the art or if that's really going to be the new design of her character. 

It just stood out as.. different and made me laugh. 

It pisses me off.  These asshats don't know how to write a strong female character...so hey, let's take a strong female character - who is only strong accidentally, because we're &#%$wits who don't know what we're doing - and turn her into a trans character!

Wife and I watched Red October last night.  I never thought it was a great movie, only good...but damn, it's &#%$ing artwork compared to today's dreck.  (And both Baldwin's and Connery's performances were underrated.)

• Like 2

My kid went to see Ant Man today.

I told him I’m sick of this woke Hollywood crap and I remember when Aunts were always women.

🤪😎

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 6

On 2/18/2023 at 3:54 PM, snafu said:

My kid went to see Ant Man today.

I told him I’m sick of this woke Hollywood crap and I remember when Aunts were always women.

🤪😎

And their blatant anti-white racism with "Wasp" in the title

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...