Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What are we watching/recommend ?

Teddy KGB

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And, even though it was predicted, the TV industry is freaking the &#%$ out. :classic_laugh: 

I’m probably spending more on tv now than cable but I’m at least getting content I want.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And, even though it was predicted, the TV industry is freaking the &#%$ out. :classic_laugh: 

I'm honestly surprised it has taken this long.

22 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’m probably spending more on tv now than cable but I’m at least getting content I want.

When I cut the cable cord, I was paying like $120 a month. to get just about the same content streaming, I am paying one third of that. Of course, now with the savings, I am buying additional content that greatly enhances the viewing experience.

Nouseforaname
53 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm honestly surprised it has taken this long.

When I cut the cable cord, I was paying like $120 a month. to get just about the same content streaming, I am paying one third of that. Of course, now with the savings, I am buying additional content that greatly enhances the viewing experience.

In Canada, we have the crtc which is basically a giant monopoly controlled by rogers and bell that basically have a say in any legislation.

Example: DAZN has all nfl rights in Canada and fubotv has all European soccer leagues and also has some nfl.  Because of the crtc, it is too expensive for fubo to provide nfl in Canada so I’m stuck getting both streaming services. There is no competition for content, just tiny monopolies .

Throw in the coming requirement that streaming services have to start providing French language content to sell in Quebec and you could just imagine the savings 😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

In Canada, we have the crtc which is basically a giant monopoly controlled by rogers and bell that basically have a say in any legislation.

Example: DAZN has all nfl rights in Canada and fubotv has all European soccer leagues and also has some nfl.  Because of the crtc, it is too expensive for fubo to provide nfl in Canada so I’m stuck getting both streaming services. There is no competition for content, just tiny monopolies .

Throw in the coming requirement that streaming services have to start providing French language content to sell in Quebec and you could just imagine the savings 😂😂😂

VPN's don't work in Canuckistan?

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

VPN's don't work in Canuckistan?

Didn’t think of that but I remember trying and having issues when the apps would detect the vpn.

Nouseforaname
4 hours ago, devnull said:

I watched Apocalypse Now last night.  Not the first time I've seen it and hopefully not the last.

A damn good movie

I only watched it once on a flight. Really good movie. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, devnull said:

I watched Apocalypse Now last night.  Not the first time I've seen it and hopefully not the last.

A damn good movie

Never seen it.  Seen Spockalypse Now, though.

Been watching "Welcome to Wrexham," and if you have the time, you need to put it in your queue.

Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenny buy a failing soccer team in the city of Wrexham in Wales, which is essentially a small Buffalo, where the team is always shitty and at the bottom of the rankings, but it's essentially all the people have. 

The dudes buy the team to try in hopes of turning it around, and as much as I am bored by soccer, I'm three episodes in and it's just absolutely fantastic.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

This movie is a story based on the Montreal mafia in the 90’s.  It’s decent though it’s a mix of French, English and Italian.

Leave the gun

Take the poutine

• Like 1
  • Haha 4