Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Texans GM Nick Caserio: 'Zero interest' in trading Deshaun Watson

You Dirty Rat

Did this guy put out an ad? This all seems just a tad off. Suddenly all these women are coming out of the woodwork? And all being repped by the same ambulance chasing attorney? While I have no idea what is going on with this he said/she said, I certainly hope none of the allegations are true.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ann said:

Did this guy put out an ad? This all seems just a tad off. Suddenly all these women are coming out of the woodwork? And all being repped by the same ambulance chasing attorney? While I have no idea what is going on with this he said/she said, I certainly hope none of the allegations are true.

It's terrible no matter which direction it takes from here. 

It's terrible if Watson did the things being alleged. It's terrible if this is just all part of some plan to destroy him, because, these allegations are enough to destroy the man, hell... any man for that matter. And regardless, no matter if it turns out this is just some hoax, the man is going to be stigmatized the rest of his life.   

17 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Well, any man other than Cuomo.

If he keeps it under Seven, Watson could be elected the new goobenor of New York - the Hempire State.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is what was posted on IG:
(I had to snip in two sections as I couldn't get it all in one)

snip-1.JPG

snip-2.JPG

And we all thought Ron Mexico and Rex the foot fetish were sick-os. 

No wonder he want outta Houston. 

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

If he keeps it under Seven, Watson could be elected the new goobenor of New York - the Hempire State.

It's at nine. This attorney appears to be gathering for a class action suit. :classic_dry:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Foxx said:

It's terrible no matter which direction it takes from here. 

It's terrible if Watson did the things being alleged. It's terrible if this is just all part of some plan to destroy him, because, these allegations are enough to destroy the man, hell... any man for that matter. And regardless, no matter if it turns out this is just some hoax, the man is going to be stigmatized the rest of his life.   

that is the plan

they kept rolling out "victims"  of Brett Kavanugh in his confirmation

here, they are starting big enough where the first take will be he must have done it

since there is no downside to making stuff up- there will probably be enough complaints for 1 /  week 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

It's at nine. This attorney appears to be gathering for a class action suit. :classic_dry:

Yikes! He’ll hold out to become Harris’s VP then. He’s got a future in politics. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2