Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

On 11/18/2022 at 8:12 PM, KD in CA said:

Yup, pretty much what I said after the last game.  When the whole game plan is little more than ‘run around and make a play Josh’, that’s eventually going to lead to him trying to do too much.

When the Browns game began I thought here we go again. I suspect its the same thing Dorsey wanted the opposition to think. As the game progressed though you could tell the Bills OC had put more of an emphasis on running the football. Singletary and Cook in turn did what they were meant to do in the NFL. Run the damn football.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Nice:

It’s great to see him getting production after a shaky start. He shows real intelligence as well as quickness and speed in his runs. He does seem to trip himself up sometimes. He’s doesn’t have Roger Craig’s high-stepper gait. 

On 12/2/2022 at 8:18 AM, Ann said:

Glad to see the game starting to slow down and make sense to him.  His rough start I'd attribute to just being a rookie, but Cook is starting to turn it up.  Can't wait to see this young guy develop more.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 11/20/2022 at 11:33 AM, SackMan518 said:

Uhhhh, and you say this knowing full well the spate of injuries we've had this year? What planet are you on?

I missed this response of yours when you posted it. Were you drunk?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't know that I agree that Singletary is a #1 RB, but he is clearly more versatile than I thought. 

dont.jpg.e73f01bb96deef172a36df0f847e41b4.jpg

Motor is a good player.  His ball security and occasional focus lapses drive me crazy but he's been a warrior for us.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't know that I agree that Singletary is a #1 RB, but he is clearly more versatile than I thought. 

dont.jpg.e73f01bb96deef172a36df0f847e41b4.jpg

I commented just yesterday about the state when you employ a Running Back by committee system versus a 3 down back. 

Cook won’t be far behind in the stats in a few seasons. 

• Cheers 2

A good rushing attack from Singletary and Cook forces the opposition to focus more on and defend Buffalo's run game IMO. Helps open up the medium to long range passing attack. Allens forte.

Running the ball well from the RB position going into the playoffs is McD/Dorsey's recipe for a championship IMO.

Its time to start Cooking...

• Like 5
  • Cheers 2