Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Jordan Poyer has been getting very political on Twitter of late. Lefty Bills Twitter has turned on him, and want to run him out of town.

Here’s his most recent tweet.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Jordan Poyer has been getting very political on Twitter of late. Lefty Bills Twitter has turned on him, and want to run him out of town.

He even responded to people in that thread. I posted, then thought better of it (I have a hearts and flowers twitter account). While he only inferred, his inference is not wrong about why people are moving to Florida.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The whole "he disagrees with me, therefore he must be removed from every facet of life that might possibly intersect with me" mindset is one of extreme emotional immaturity.  

These people must have incredibly dysfunctional marriages.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The whole "he disagrees with me, therefore he must be removed from every facet of life that might possibly intersect with me" mindset is one of extreme emotional immaturity.  

These people must have incredibly dysfunctional marriages.

Feminists.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ann said:

He even responded to people in that thread. I posted, then thought better of it (I have a hearts and flowers twitter account). While he only inferred, his inference is not wrong about why people are moving to Florida.

Typically blue states produce worse economic results than red states. People from blue states then move to red states, where the jobs are. Unfortunately they often bring their blue voting habits with them, turning red states blue and creating the exact same problems they had moved to avoid. 

30 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

Typically blue states produce worse economic results than red states. People from blue states then move to red states, where the jobs are. Unfortunately they often bring their blue voting habits with them, turning red states blue and creating the exact same problems they had moved to avoid. 

We were (subtly) "interviewed" by our realtor to see if we'd fit into the area. Since he sold us a house, we apparently passed the interview process. 😉 

But, you are right. My husband has a friend from PA who married a lady from CA and they moved to SC. She was a teacher in California, and let's just say had all the beliefs you'd expect to go with that profession in that state. He is an attorney, and while I'd call him a Libertarian, he identifies as a Federalist.

We were at lunch and the topic turned to the difficulty she had in adjusting to South Carolina, even in Hilton Head (he was loving it!) I said something to like... "I never understood people who move to get away from bad political policies in one area just to vote for those same policies in the new area that they moved to."

Telling looks were exchanged between the two of them.

The subject was immediately changed.

They have recently built a house in the Phoenix area.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Ann said:

We were (subtly) "interviewed" by our realtor to see if we'd fit into the area. Since he sold us a house, we apparently passed the interview process. 😉 

But, you are right. My husband has a friend from PA who married a lady from CA and they moved to SC. She was a teacher in California, and let's just say had all the beliefs you'd expect to go with that profession in that state. He is an attorney, and while I'd call him a Libertarian, he identifies as a Federalist.

We were at lunch and the topic turned to the difficulty she had in adjusting to South Carolina, even in Hilton Head (he was loving it!) I said something to like... "I never understood people who move to get away from bad political policies in one area just to vote for those same policies in the new area that they moved to."

Telling looks were exchanged between the two of them.

The subject was immediately changed.

They have recently built a house in the Phoenix area.

They tell themselves they are voting to ‘end racism’ and ‘stop climate change’.

• Angry 1

10 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Poyer might want to wait until he retires before he gets into political podcasts, especially if he leans conservative.  That won't play well in the NFL, like it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

why would you stage a photo-op to be kept forever and leave your mask on?

Remember, he was undecided for awhile about whether to opt out on the '20 season or not. That and, meh, I don't fault anyone for personal decisions wrt masking. The personal choice is not hurting anyone. Live and let live.

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Remember, he was undecided for awhile about whether to opt out on the '20 season or not. That and, meh, I don't fault anyone for personal decisions wrt masking. The personal choice is not hurting anyone. Live and let live.

I will not. If you chose to I will respect your choice! everyone has their reasons. That said, they need to on planes right?

On 3/14/2022 at 12:13 PM, Foxx said:

he could have held his breathe.

I hear that works for politicians conducting photo ops.

Edited by Spartacus

Alaska Darin
On 3/14/2022 at 11:09 AM, Spartacus said:

why would you stage a photo-op to be kept forever and leave your mask on?

He's got a baby at home.  People do a lot of weird things when they start living for their children.

• Like 2