Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Sabres '20?- '21 season - Kreuger's Replacement?

GG1

The NHL has postponed the Buffalo Sabres' games through at least Feb. 8.

The Sabres game on Tuesday was already postponed, but this adds three more games to that list, bringing the total number of Sabres games that need to be rescheduled to four. In a statement, the NHL said, "The decision was made by the League’s, NHLPA’s and Club’s medical groups, who determined that more caution was warranted while the League continues to analyze test results in the coming days." The Devils and Sabres played each other on Saturday and Sunday. The Devils now have 14 players on the COVID protocol list while two Sabres players were added on Tuesday. The Devils have also postponed their games on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

SOURCE: NHL.com
Feb 2, 2021, 5:56 PM ET
  •  

12 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Now Taylor Hall is in protocol.

Ristolainen too.

The silver lining is, if Eichel's shoulder injury can improve with rest, he now gets an extra week of rest.

Reinhart will likely be good to go too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

+ Mitts

Pretty sure that me, his mom, & about 15 others are the only ones that are bummed about him not being available.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure that me, his mom, & about 15 others are the only ones that are bummed about him not being available.

I thought Mitts looked pretty good last game.  I am shocked I wrote the sentence.

• Like 1

So with the long drawn out timeframe for all of these additions to the protocol list, these can’t just be contract tracing, right? They’ll never actually say positive test, but it’s pretty obvious at this point that there are multiple (not including Kruger).

• Like 1

Sabres can have ~1,700 fans at games as of February 23.

Governor just announced that all arenas in state that are at least 10,000 seaters can open at 10% capacity.

Sabres working out the details at present.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Sabres can have ~1,700 fans at games as of February 23.

Governor just announced that all arenas in state that are at least 10,000 seaters can open at 10% capacity.

Sabres working out the details at present.

Maybe I'll be able to catch a game at MSG or the Nassoleum

14 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Maybe I'll be able to catch a game at MSG or the Nassoleum

Possible.  But the Sabres are likely only selling tix to STHs & also very likely will require a commitment to not resell to get tix.  Can't see the Rags being less stringent, though the Aisles might be.