Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Coaches and Front Office

Hedge

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hail!

If I had to describe the team culture he's instituted in his six years in just one phrase, it'd be "looks uncomfortable in a suit."  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If I had to describe the team culture he's instituted in his six years in just one phrase, it'd be "looks uncomfortable in a suit."  

I have to tell you - it's one of the things I like about McDermott.  I remember players bitching about Tom Coughlin and all his rules (dress/appearance/don't sit on helmets/don't cross your arms/etc).  I see the players getting ready to board a plane wearing whatever the &#%$ they want and I think "he's got them completely focused on just playing football."

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have to tell you - it's one of the things I like about McDermott.  I remember players bitching about Tom Coughlin and all his rules (dress/appearance/don't sit on helmets/don't cross your arms/etc).  I see the players getting ready to board a plane wearing whatever the &#%$ they want and I think "he's got them completely focused on just playing football."

Agreed.

But it's also just that...there seems to be a good number of players who are most comfortable in sweat pants.  Who on this team would look comfortable in a suit?  Diggs, maybe?  It's a sweat pants and t-shirt team.  And that's fine.

But looking at that picture of McD, it just struck me: he put together a team of people who look awkward in suits.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Shady said:

first Jerry Hughes

now Nyheim Hines

who’s the next stud 🦬 can steal from Indy? 

Frank

if Dorsey gets poached. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Frank

if Dorsey gets poached. 

I think Dorsey hasn't had enough time over the flames to be considered ready to plate as a HC.

And I would go so far as to believe Dorsey knows this.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think Dorsey hasn't had enough time over the flames to be considered ready to plate as a HC.

And I would go so far as to believe Dorsey knows this.

how far will a 5 yr multi-year, multi- million guaranteed contract take you? 

11 hours ago, Spartacus said:

how far will a 5 yr multi-year, multi- million guaranteed contract take you? 

Makes for a nice consolation prize for failing as a head coach. I know, it's not always that simple. Would BB have any legendary status today if he hadn't been offered a head coaching job after his losing record in Cleveland?

18 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Seems to me that what sticks out the most when players are talking about coaches is that as long as they are fair (give them a chance) and don't lie to them then no doors will be closed from their end.