Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Coaches and Front Office

Hedge

1 minute ago, Billsandhorns said:

You said the above 

To which Alaska replied  the above ( maybe just me, I don't see a real insult here.) 

To which you replied with a direct insult and then get upset when he insults you back. Maybe, just maybe get thicker skin or do not start the  insult game. 

I've been on the other board since it's inception. My skin is plenty thick. And calling my post utter nonsense is an insult. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This isn't an airport - there's literally no reason to announce your departure.

I'll miss you like I miss Eric Flowers and Aaron Maybin.

I hope he announces his departure three or four more times.  I've got a bunch of different responses lined up.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Claude Balls said:

I've been on the other board since it's inception. My skin is plenty thick. And calling my post utter nonsense is an insult. 

I'll bet you drive a BMW, too.

It's an insult to your post, you nincompoop.  Not you.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

I suspect that's been a huge problem for most of your life...explains why you're so easily butthurt.

Have you ever cooked noodles in pickle juice?  Any experiences with telephone poles?

Prolly not as much experience as you with biting pillows and licking windows.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Claude Balls said:

Prolly not as much experience as you with biting pillows and licking windows.

You are really, really bad at this.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Billsandhorns
1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

If you take someone expressing a different opinion than yours a direct insult, than you. your skin your skin in not that thick

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I suspect that's been a huge problem for most of your life...explains why you're so easily butthurt.

Have you ever cooked noodles in pickle juice?  Any experiences with telephone poles?

Funny...I was thinking BF, too.  Although BF eventually grew up and apologized for being a putz.

You will too, someday, Claude.

27 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

People like you are the reason I left the other sight. Apparently aside from all I've been told, the same clowns are here as well. Got those special colors on your your name, now you're all high and mighty. I merely stated he was well respected, which he is. If you don't agree, you don't have to be a dick!!! Welp, my mistake for thinking this was a better place. You were a dick there and you're a bigger one here. Peace out jerkoff.

He was stating his points. The expectation is you would state your counter points. This is a discussion board, hence people discuss. 

• O Rly 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It stands to be noted that you're put out by Darin trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.

You might want to consider that the problem might not be everyone else.  

1 hour ago, Claude Balls said:

&#%$ you too!!! I'll take Simon's bullshit over you @$$h@l&s any day.

Why do you think he wants to deal with Simon's bullshit...Simon is never reasonable:classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Let's go ahead and analyze your "points."

1.  You said "He's a well respected coach around the league".  He's had ONE NFL job - with the BILLS.  There's literally nothing else on his resume.

2.  Now you're pretending that his "career" (one start, a grand total of 18 receptions) somehow helps.  So tell me exactly why it took FOUR YEARS for him to be offered a coaching job with all that high level respect?

I'll grant that the most likely reason he got his shot is because he played on a team Sean McDermott coached but let's not pretend he's the next coming of well, whatever really respected WR coach you can come up with.

Your insults are almost as pedestrian as your takes.  Sing me your fight song, FNG.

You're really being unfair towards a well respected poster.

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

BILLS hire Adam Henry as new WR coach.  He's been around and coached some of the very best WRs in the league (OBJ, Landry, Anquan Bolden, Dallas WRs, LSU, etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

BILLS hire Adam Henry as new WR coach.  He's been around and coached some of the very best WRs in the league (OBJ, Landry, Anquan Boldern, Dallas WRs, LSU, etc.

So we MIGHT have upgraded a coaching position?

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So we MIGHT have upgraded a coaching position?

It's impossible to say with any certainty but the guy we got clearly has a ton more experience in that job than the guy he replaced.  The sheer number of high end WRs he's coached is impressive.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's impossible to say with any certainty but the guy we got clearly has a ton more experience in that job than the guy he replaced.  The sheer number of high end WRs he's coached is impressive.

but who's going to lead the group kum-bay- yae sessions, started off with a back flip or 2?