Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Coaches and Front Office

Hedge

36 minutes ago, Ann said:

This begins with the story of how Beane got hired by the Panthers. Who remembers Kinkos!?

Kinko?  Remember him well.  But that was in Indianapolis and thanks to the liberal reprocicity laws, Kinko can be with you here or anytime.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

BBB.jpg?w=920&ssl=1

My name is Brando Beane. I used to be a Panther, until..…

"We've got an offer for you. You’re a Bill.”

When you’re a Bill, you've got everything...

(I actually had the whole thing written a while ago, but lost it when my computer died, unfortunately.  Or fortunately, as the case may be.)

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

Like everyone else, I hope this is the year we finally win a Lombardi and Coach McD ascends to his rightful position as the best coach in team history.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'll probably be dead if it takes another 13 years....

The above stat is why is it's so ludicrous for certain posters at ATOP to be conducting a vendetta to have McD replaced ASAP.

You can just set the counter back to zero, with an inferior coach.

25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The above stat is why is it's so ludicrous for certain posters at ATOP to be conducting a vendetta to have McD replaced ASAP.

You can just set the counter back to zero, with an inferior coach.

Many of them never recovered from the 2018 season opener (or trading away Watkins/Dareus/Darby).  They were ready to fire everyone and 'tear it all down' one game into a rebuild.

Alaska Darin
11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Many of them never recovered from the 2018 season opener (or trading away Watkins/Dareus/Darby).  They were ready to fire everyone and 'tear it all down' one game into a rebuild.

Hard to believe that group of future HOFers were just unceremoniously jettisoned.  :classic_dry:

• Facepalm 2

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

seems the experts think his DC gig will be soon needed as his HC credentials really suck

https://www.the33rdteam.com/category/rankings/nfl-head-coaching-rankings-which-teams-coach-reigns-supreme/

22. Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills

Seasons With Team: 6 | Head Coaching Record: 62-35

Analysis: He’s done a lot of winning and deserves credit for that but the combination of losing games against far inferior teams in the regular season, which hurts playoff seeding, and then getting outcoached in the postseason is troubling. It seems like it’s going to get harder, not easier, for this group of Bills to break through with a Super Bowl berth.

• Wow 1

Alaska Darin
30 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

seems the experts think his DC gig will be soon needed as his HC credentials really suck

https://www.the33rdteam.com/category/rankings/nfl-head-coaching-rankings-which-teams-coach-reigns-supreme/

22. Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills

Seasons With Team: 6 | Head Coaching Record: 62-35

Analysis: He’s done a lot of winning and deserves credit for that but the combination of losing games against far inferior teams in the regular season, which hurts playoff seeding, and then getting outcoached in the postseason is troubling. It seems like it’s going to get harder, not easier, for this group of Bills to break through with a Super Bowl berth.

That's such a nonsensical take.  KC lost to the Colts last season.  It happens to every team, every year and it's rarely in a vacuum.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 5/25/2023 at 11:31 AM, Alaska Darin said:

That's such a nonsensical take.  KC lost to the Colts last season.  It happens to every team, every year and it's rarely in a vacuum.

I should start a football site.  Seems like you can do it knowing jack shit about football.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I should start a football site.  Seems like you can do it knowing jack shit about football.

you could also cover the team for the local media outlets.

Most of them don't know much about football either.