Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Coaches and Front Office

Hedge

Alaska Darin
9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I should start a football site.  Seems like you can do it knowing jack shit about football.

Right?  I read some of the takes and I just wonder if people are trolling or something.  I remember when the BILLS moved on from the last WR coach and the typical "the sky is falling" crap started coming out...then a little bit ago Shakir admitted that having Cole Beasely around really helped him with a lot of detail things.  You know, detail things that COACHES get paid to COACH.

Obviously that's just one example but it seems like a pretty big deal that your WR coach isn't helping a good rookie player get to the top of his game, especially when the offense was desperate for help from the position.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I should start a football site.  Seems like you can do it knowing jack shit about football.

My name is Timmah Graham and I approve this message.

Honestly, you just need to walk that line that gets enough fans pissed off so as to generate the clicks and responses, without sounding like Nick Wright, although his model is certainly profitable if you have no problem with the entire world thinking you're a phucking douchebag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve always questioned his play calling and had known Sean took over on a few occasions over the years 

now I get to see if my (and his) suspicions were correct  

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-nfl-executive-suggests-sean-184420136.html

Former NFL executive suggests Sean McDermott-Leslie Frazier rift

According to Michael Lombardi, a former NFL general manager now with The Daily Coach, there were disagreements between McDermott and Frazier leading to the defensive coordinator’s departure from Buffalo. Specifically, McDermott wanted to call plays and Frazier did not want to give up that game-day responsibility… so he left.

Furthering the curiosity surrounding Frazier was his recent visits to three other NFL teams. That did not match up with the idea the Bills first put out there, that he wanted to take a year off.

Frazier still could do that, but he had enough interest in a return to coaching to at least speak with other teams.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Shady said:

I’ve always questioned his play calling and had known Sean took over on a few occasions over the years 

now I get to see if my (and his) suspicions were correct  

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-nfl-executive-suggests-sean-184420136.html

Former NFL executive suggests Sean McDermott-Leslie Frazier rift

According to Michael Lombardi, a former NFL general manager now with The Daily Coach, there were disagreements between McDermott and Frazier leading to the defensive coordinator’s departure from Buffalo. Specifically, McDermott wanted to call plays and Frazier did not want to give up that game-day responsibility… so he left.

Furthering the curiosity surrounding Frazier was his recent visits to three other NFL teams. That did not match up with the idea the Bills first put out there, that he wanted to take a year off.

Frazier still could do that, but he had enough interest in a return to coaching to at least speak with other teams.

I'd like to congratulate Yahoo Sports on being - by about three months - the absolute last people on the face of the planet to figure this out.  

I can't wait until October rolls around and they break the news that Diggs missed the first day of mandatory minicamp.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I do want him to win a Super Bowl. The winning is fantastic. Is it better than the drought years? Absolutely. But so close, yet so far, is a bit frustrating.

which.jpg.4eb4e92d20226e29bb923417d24eb144.jpg

could have progressed if his players manned up and focused during the actual playoff games.

only the dumb ass Bills fans think it is a good idea to fire him and start over.

better plan would be for him to chase the longevity of Laundry's run in Dallas and Tomlin's in Pittsburgh

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

could have progressed if his players manned up and focused during the actual playoff games.

only the dumb ass Bills fans think it is a good idea to fire him and start over.

better plan would be for him to chase the longevity of Laundry's run in Dallas and Tomlin's in Pittsburgh

I personally know no Bills fans that want him fired. Have only read where people are saying people are morons for wanting him fired. Save one here that has said it. Have not seen that poster in a bit.

Very glad that they are locked up.  Should ownership ever desire to can them, that's easy enough to do.

In an ideal world, the GM is under contract for at least 3 more years and the HC 2 more.  Long enough to keep both of them focused on the here and now rather than dreaming about where else they might be.  Still remember how Butler's last year went and how he screwed the team over as much as he could that last year knowing he was gone when the season ended.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2