Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Coaches and Front Office

Hedge

On 2/12/2023 at 5:34 PM, Claude Balls said:

Maybe the Bills need better receivers, lol. Chad Hall is a well respected coach around the league.

Hall has been a coach for precisely ONE NFL organization.  Your "take" is utter nonsense based solely on that single fact.  I would bet a decent amount of my fortune that over 90% of NFL front office and coaching personnel couldn't pick Chad Hall out of a lineup.

Your post is the "Ruben Brown made the Pro Bowl again" of takes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

would bet a decent amount of my fortune that over 90% of NFL front office and coaching personnel couldn't pick Chad Hall out of a lineup.

If you put him in a lineup next to Beasley I'd need them both to smile.

• Haha 4

Nouseforaname
7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hall has been a coach for precisely ONE NFL organization.  Your "take" is utter nonsense based solely on that single fact.  I would bet a decent amount of my fortune that over 90% of NFL front office and coaching personnel couldn't pick Chad Hall out of a lineup.

The legend returns. 

21 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Will OBJ give a discount, or will he still want to be paid as a #1 WR? 

I think we all know the answer to that.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 3:14 PM, Alaska Darin said:

When did  they get internet in Alaska? Do some research, he was also a WR in the league. But maybe you're right, no one knows who he is. Smh

Edited by Claude Balls

13 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

When did  they get internet in Alaska? Do some research, he was also a WR in the league. But maybe you're right, no one knows who he is. Smh

Let's go ahead and analyze your "points."

1.  You said "He's a well respected coach around the league".  He's had ONE NFL job - with the BILLS.  There's literally nothing else on his resume.

2.  Now you're pretending that his "career" (one start, a grand total of 18 receptions) somehow helps.  So tell me exactly why it took FOUR YEARS for him to be offered a coaching job with all that high level respect?

I'll grant that the most likely reason he got his shot is because he played on a team Sean McDermott coached but let's not pretend he's the next coming of well, whatever really respected WR coach you can come up with.

Your insults are almost as pedestrian as your takes.  Sing me your fight song, FNG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

1.  You said "He's a well respected coach around the league".  He's had ONE NFL job - with the BILLS.  There's literally nothing else on his resume.

2.  Now you're pretending that his "career" (one start, a grand total of 18 receptions) somehow helps.  So tell me exactly why it took FOUR YEARS for him to be offered a coaching job with all that high level respect?

I'll grant that the most likely reason he got his shot is because he played on a team Sean McDermott coached but let's not pretend he's the next coming of well, whatever really respected WR coach you can come up with.

Your insults are almost as pedestrian as your takes.  Sing me your fight song, FNG.

Oooooh...now you've REALLY pissed him off.  The upcoming moose insults are REALLY going to hurt.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

People like you are the reason I left the other sight. Apparently aside from all I've been told, the same clowns are here as well. Got those special colors on your your name, now you're all high and mighty. I merely stated he was well respected, which he is. If you don't agree, you don't have to be a dick!!! Welp, my mistake for thinking this was a better place. You were a dick there and you're a bigger one here. Peace out jerkoff.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • O Rly 1

32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oooooh...now you've REALLY pissed him off.  The upcoming moose insults are REALLY going to hurt.

&#%$ you too!!! I'll take Simon's bullshit over you @$$h@l&s any day.

• Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

&#%$ you too!!! I'll take Simon's bullshit over you @$$h@l&s any day.

It stands to be noted that you're put out by Darin trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.

You might want to consider that the problem might not be everyone else.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

People like you are the reason I left the other sight. Apparently aside from all I've been told, the same clowns are here as well. Got those special colors on your your name, now you're all high and mighty. I merely stated he was well respected, which he is. If you don't agree, you don't have to be a dick!!! Welp, my mistake for thinking this was a better place. You were a dick there and you're a bigger one here. Peace out jerkoff.

This isn't an airport - there's literally no reason to announce your departure.

I'll miss you like I miss Eric Flowers and Aaron Maybin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It stands to be noted that you're put out by Darin trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.

You might want to consider that the problem might not be everyone else.  

He was not being reasonable, period. Chad Hall is well respected. Because he's only coached on one team has zero to do with that. Now we bring in a WR coach who has been on 5 teams in 7 years. He must really be well respected because he bounces from team to team. Give me a break. 

Billsandhorns
On 2/12/2023 at 4:34 PM, Claude Balls said:

Maybe the Bills need better receivers, lol. Chad Hall is a well respected coach around the league.

You said the above 

On 2/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, Alaska Darin said:

To which Alaska replied  the above ( maybe just me, I don't see a real insult here.) 

1 hour ago, Claude Balls said:

To which you replied with a direct insult and then get upset when he insults you back. Maybe, just maybe get thicker skin or do not start the  insult game. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

This isn't an airport - there's literally no reason to announce your departure.

I'll miss you like I miss Eric Flowers and Aaron Maybin.

And I'll miss you like hemorrhoids. 

Billsandhorns

He was not being reasonable, period. Chad Hall is well respected. Because he's only coached on one team has zero to do with that. Now we bring in a WR coach who has been on 5 teams in 7 years. He must really be well respected because he bounces from team to team. Give me a break. 

Do you have any sources? 

Crap Throwing Clavin

One break...comin' up...

🎸

• Haha 2

And I'll miss you like hemorrhoids. 

I suspect that's been a huge problem for most of your life...explains why you're so easily butthurt.

Have you ever cooked noodles in pickle juice?  Any experiences with telephone poles?

• Haha 1