Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Coaches and Front Office

Hedge

10 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/27/report-patriots-interviewing-bills-assistant-ryan-wendell-for-offensive-line-coach-job/

The Patriots will interview Bills assistant coach Ryan Wendell for their vacant offensive line position, Albert Breer of SI.com reports.

The team is flying Wendell to Las Vegas, where the Patriots’ staff is coaching in the East-West Shrine Game.

Wendell played in New England from 2008-15 during Patriots offensive coordinator Bill O’Brien’s first stint in Foxboro.

If he leaves, they’ll have to get someone else to watch over Dorsey in the booth in case he loses his shit again. 

Edited by Nanker

On 1/27/2023 at 3:23 PM, SackMan518 said:

Confirmed, I'm almost 50 and look way better than him shirtless. He's just using his weight to keep up and not developing core strength. Man boobs!

600df54eac65b.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

Dawkins, shirtless, dancing.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Dawkins, shirtless, dancing.

This just in: most offensive lineman are fat.  It helps them do their job.

Joe Thomas lost 100 pounds in like a year after he retired because he no longer needed to be a fat guy to be effective at his profession.

• Cheers 2

49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Joe Thomas lost 100 pounds in like a year after he retired because he no longer needed to be a fat guy to be effective at his profession.

Nothing like losing to make people stop thinking critically...or at all.

43 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The fat part I get... but flabby? No. This is Tony Boselli, one of the greatest NFL linemen in history.

tony-boselli-2-07687a0e60a54a7582fcf269c

Doesn't look flabby to me.

Here's Larry Allen, another HOF OT. He's got the paunch but look at those arms.

Allen_Larry_180.jpg?ext=.jpg

Steve Hutchinson.

AP_292154224329-1776x1254.jpg

Willie Roaf.

willie-roafjpg-d84c52b9703eb52d.jpg

Need I say more? Get your ass in the weight room Dawkins!

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

The fat part I get... but flabby? No. This is Tony Boselli, one of the greatest NFL linemen in history.

tony-boselli-2-07687a0e60a54a7582fcf269c

Doesn't look flabby to me.

Here's Larry Allen, another HOF OT. He's got the paunch but look at those arms.

Allen_Larry_180.jpg?ext=.jpg

Steve Hutchinson.

AP_292154224329-1776x1254.jpg

Willie Roaf.

willie-roafjpg-d84c52b9703eb52d.jpg

Need I say more? Get your ass in the weight room Dawkins!

What did those guys look like without a shirt on?  I just want those pictures so you can better prove your point. 👼

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

What did those guys look like without a shirt on?  I just want those pictures so you can better prove your point. 👼

Now I'm not sure if you're moving the goalposts or trolling for female pr0n! LOL

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I wish the Bills would win one Super Bowl, but this is some stat, and what does it mean for McDermott?

one.jpg.64d13ea4cf4054d0f416333b59b63812.jpg

I'm reading that post and thinking "This is the dumbest way to get yourself twisted up over something that is 100% pure speculation. "My mother is an alcoholic and I like beer...so....."

Then I see his other post and the only thing missing is him calling McDermott "McClappy."

Lazy posters. Oh my gosh! The Bills might have a different roster next year! Such incredible insight! :classic_dry:

Edited by IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Ann said:

I wish the Bills would win one Super Bowl, but this is some stat, and what does it mean for McDermott?

one.jpg.64d13ea4cf4054d0f416333b59b63812.jpg

A ring?  He's saying, if he's another Andy Reid, that "Clappy McClapface" [sic] might win a Superbowl?

And that's a bad thing?  :facepalm:

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm reading that post and thinking "This is the dumbest way to get yourself twisted up over something that is 100% pure speculation. "My mother is an alcoholic and I like beer...so....."

Then I see his other post and the only thing missing is him calling McDermott "McClappy."

Lazy posters. Oh my gosh! The Bills might have a different roster next year! Such incredible insight! :classic_dry:

This would be the year to have a 1979 or 1987 kind of draft even though we only hold 6 picks.  The good news is that they are the 5th round and above.  The bad news is we don't have a top ten pick or somebody else's top ten pick.

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So they've got two senior defensive assistant coaches and two defensive quality control coaches?

At what point do you ask "Should a DC need this much help?"

• Like 2