Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is horrendous look for Eric Bieniemy, and really for the entire Chiefs organization.

https://ckedboard.medium.com/how-a-season-long-rift-between-patrick-mahomes-and-eric-bieniemy-ruined-the-afc-championship-35481f116513

Outstanding article and worth the read. 👍

The lesson I got from it is that Bieniemy is not your friend. He is your . . . (hmm, trying to think of a word which rhymes with Bieniemy). 

The article mentioned the difficulty of firing (or in this case, refusing to renew the contract of) a black head coach or coordinator. One way of getting around that would be to ask the offensive starters if they want Bieniemy back. A decision to part ways might go over better if it was seen as coming from the (majority black) players. 

If the Chiefs are able to resolve the Bieniemy-related dysfunction, the results could be scary. The Chiefs are good enough already, without getting this problem fixed. 

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

This is horrendous look for Eric Bieniemy, and really for the entire Chiefs organization.

https://ckedboard.medium.com/how-a-season-long-rift-between-patrick-mahomes-and-eric-bieniemy-ruined-the-afc-championship-35481f116513

I’m thankful that The Bills fans are better writers. This article is so gossipy. Interesting stuff for sure, but so much speculation it sounded like a guy holding court at a KC watering hole 

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

seems the league was aware of this

hence, he will never get a HC job, no matter how much the media pushes him 

should be a hoot when Flores adds him to his lawsuit

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

I’m thankful that The Bills fans are better writers. This article is so gossipy. Interesting stuff for sure, but so much speculation it sounded like a guy holding court at a KC watering hole 

Truly amateurish.

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Damn. Now I need to go watch that last drive of the AFC Championship game. But it explains why pretty much no one was interviewing Bienemy this year.

And then I'll have to stop reminding myself that as messy as this is, they still drove to a field goal in our game with 13 seconds left on the clock.

If Eric Bienemy was white I doubt anyone outside of Kansas City would know his name.

The 1st time I ever heard of this guy I knew he was black, not because they showed his picture or identified his race, but because the worst sports commentator on TV was complaining that Eric Bienemy didn't get enough credit for calling Andy Reid's plays.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Robs House said:

If Eric Bienemy was white I doubt anyone outside of Kansas City would know his name.

The 1st time I ever heard of this guy I knew he was black, not because they showed his picture or identified his race, but because the worst sports commentator on TV was complaining that Eric Bienemy didn't get enough credit for calling Andy Reid's plays.

First time I heard of him, it was Chris Berman calling him "Sleeping with Bieniemy."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

First time I heard of him, it was Chris Berman calling him "Sleeping with Bieniemy."

Matt "Werewolves of Blundin" likes his better.

11 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

Outstanding article and worth the read. 👍

The lesson I got from it is that Bieniemy is not your friend. He is your . . . (hmm, trying to think of a word which rhymes with Bieniemy). 

The article mentioned the difficulty of firing (or in this case, refusing to renew the contract of) a black head coach or coordinator. One way of getting around that would be to ask the offensive starters if they want Bieniemy back. A decision to part ways might go over better if it was seen as coming from the (majority black) players. 

If the Chiefs are able to resolve the Bieniemy-related dysfunction, the results could be scary. The Chiefs are good enough already, without getting this problem fixed. 

losing Kafka is a big deal

especially if they feel compelled to keep Bieniemy- and his toxic relationships

26 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Matt "Werewolves of Blundin" likes his better.

Dave Meggett for the NY Giants, breaking a big run.

Berman: Look at that little Meggett run! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

"Since the two of you can't be grownups and have to completely be on my jock..."

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Since the two of you can't be grownups and have to completely be on my jock..."

Dude makes millions, and THAT is his choice of female consort?

Questionable judgement.

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Questionable judgement.

He's been with her since before college.

30 minutes ago, Joe said:

Questionable judgement.

24 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's been with her since before college.

And they have a kid together.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Questionable judgement.

While she's no raving beauty I doubt that consideration should be pivotal in this situation. 

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Questionable judgement.

Sometimes your thinking baffles me. 

14 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Sometimes your thinking baffles me. 

Allow me to clarify:

Here we have a woman that's caused something of a problem for old Pat.

She's basically holding him hostage since he was a teenager. I applaud him for sticking with the mother of his child, but he's shown some pretty poor judgement in not keeping her a bit more in check.

If my wife was out spraying random people in a stadium with champagne, REALLY difficult discussions would be taking place behind closed doors.

23 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Well, He puts Ketchup on steak sooo....

Well, why WOULDN'T he?

Who ever heard of finding a good steak in KC?  Gotta use something to make it edible.  😉