Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

On 2/19/2022 at 8:50 PM, Arm of Harm said:

Okay, so Tomlin gets fired and Flores takes his job. At that point, does Flores file another lawsuit, pointing at Tomlin's firing as an example of yet another black coach getting fired?

So it will be racism when the black coach gets fired because he failed to adjust after the white qb he inherited and rode for 15 years decided to retire?

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Too bad. But according to Michael Strahan he’s the best athlete in the whole world, so he should recover quickly. 

How does that affect the whole peeing on the fire hydrant thing?

15 hours ago, Ann said:

acl.jpg.943f7e5ad39d4aac72813e0658a7327c.jpg

The reason that ACL tore is because there’s something off about his hair. Maybe he needs to fill out his mustache to match his beard? Or maybe it’s the fact that the mostly white color of his hair doesn’t match the 100% black color of his beard? Or the fact that the very short head hair doesn’t go with the full beard? This is something he needs to get figured out before he suffers another ACL tear! 😮

On 2/20/2022 at 7:39 PM, devnull said:

So it will be racism when the black coach gets fired because he failed to adjust after the white qb he inherited and rode for 15 years decided to retire?

I probably should have used some kind of emoji to indicate my earlier post was intended as a joke. Obviously Flores isn’t going to file a lawsuit against a team for hiring him as their head coach! 😮

7 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

I probably should have used some kind of emoji to indicate my earlier post was intended as a joke. Obviously Flores isn’t going to file a lawsuit against a team for hiring him as their head coach! 😮

If you must inform people that you actually told a joke then you might want to up the quality of your comedy. 

665hu5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Those are awful numbers...but keep in mind who's throwing to him those last two seasons, though.  Sam Darnold, Tedy Bridgewater, Cam Newton, PJ Walker.  Not exactly a "Who's who" of elite quarterbacking.  

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Chiefs too scared to endure the diversity backlash if they let Bienemy walk, 

but too scared to let him do anything with the offense and Mahomes,

so they bring in someone else

9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Chiefs too scared to endure the diversity backlash if they let Bienemy walk, 

but too scared to let him do anything with the offense and Mahomes,

so they bring in someone else

Yeah, they signed Bienemy to a 1-year deal recently. I'm not sure if Nagy is the right guy here...but we'll see.