Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the announcers in the NFL?

Ann

18 minutes ago, devnull said:

Glad Drew Brees accepted the broadcasting thing wasn't going to work out

https://www.nfl.com/news/drew-brees-joins-purdue-coaching-staff-as-interim-assistant-ahead-of-citrus-bowl

18 minutes ago, devnull said:

Glad Drew Brees accepted the broadcasting thing wasn't going to work out

https://www.nfl.com/news/drew-brees-joins-purdue-coaching-staff-as-interim-assistant-ahead-of-citrus-bowl

You seem really glad!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Pergament: Nantz, Romo to call Bills-Pats Sunday

CBS’ No. 1 NFL team, play-by-play announcer Jim Nantz and analyst Tony Romo, will call the Buffalo Bills game Sunday with the New England Patriots.

Nantz confirmed the assignment, which CBS hasn’t announced, in a text.

It will be the fourth Bills game that the No. 1 team will have called this season and the second in Buffalo.

Alaska Darin
20 minutes ago, Ann said:

Maybe we should have a talking heads thread? I didn't know where else to put this:

Frankly I don't think Skip's tweet was that bad but the timing itself was. 

Shannon should have walked away from the show when Skip publicly disrespected him.  There's no way I'd ever share a set with that guy again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Frankly I don't think Skip's tweet was that bad but the timing itself was. 

Shannon should have walked away from the show when Skip publicly disrespected him.  There's no way I'd ever share a set with that guy again.

I'd rather sit in the audience for a live broadcast of The View than spend any purposeful time listening to these two fools.

It's like listening to my father fight with his second wife, but without dishes being used as weapons. It's just embarrassing. Unfortunately, yelling sells, or Jerry Springer would be serving his 15th term in Congress.

• Wow 2