• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At least he's got sources other than Tyler Durden at zerohedge.

When those sources are telling me that Putin is the last great defender of Christianity ? I didn’t read about throwing your competition out of the window of hospitals in any religious text.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

When those sources are telling me that Putin is the last great defender of Christianity ? I didn’t read about throwing your competition out of the window of hospitals in any religious text.

Not unheard of, from Christians in history.  You've never heard of the Spanish Inquisition?

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not unheard of, from Christians in history.  You've never heard of the Spanish Inquisition?

I stand corrected.  He is doing the lords work.

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Being a moronic homo CAN be cured... we got big hopes for you buddy.

donald-trump-wink.gif\

Imagine how different the coverage would be if a Republican President had promised to take out the pipeline and once his stated condition precedent was met the pipeline was mysteriously sabotaged condemning a European ally to untold hardship and potentially escalating tensions with a country whose leader just proclaimed his willingness to deploy the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

And:

Zelensky also warned that he would not negotiate with Russia as long as President Vladimir Putin is in power. “Ukraine will not hold any negotiations with Russia as long as Putin is the president of the Russian Federation. We will negotiate with the new president,” Zelensky said.

And:

And I know this image is going to dredge up a lot of suppressed memories, but there has never been a better time for it:

HD-wallpaper-clown-bomb-explosion-atom-b

Crap Throwing Clavin

Didn't this start with him protecting Russian minorities in two territories?  Now he's annexing four?

And the West is the villain in this little tête-à-tête?  :facepalm:

• FANtastic 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Didn't this start with him protecting Russian minorities in two territories?  Now he's annexing four?

And the West is the villain in this little tête-à-tête?  :facepalm:

Hey he’s here to save Christian values 

von de Leyen punishing Italy for the wrong choice? 

Gazprom Cuts Off Supplies of Russian Gas to Italy

Russia’s state-controlled Gazprom PJSC suspended natural gas deliveries to Italy, escalating the energy crisis in Europe.

Gazprom supplies Italy with gas through a pipeline that passes through Austria. The cutoff appeared to target just Italy, with Austria continuing to receive gas. Higher volumes of Russian gas were allocated to OMV than had been recently, said Andreas Rinofner, a spokesman for OMV, which imports Russian gas to Austria, 

Although Italy has been weaning itself off Russian gas, Saturday’s development highlights how vulnerable European countries are to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s repeated moves to choke off energy to the continent. The standoff intensified this week after massive leaks erupted in a key pipeline to Europe that some nations blamed on sabotage.

Gazprom released a statement Saturday saying it had suspended the supplies to Italy because the Austrian operator had refused to confirm “transport nominations” after regulatory changes implemented in Austria in late September. Gazprom said it is working to resolve the issue with Italian buyers. Eni confirmed the cutoff and also said it was reaching out to Gazprom to resolve the issue. ...