Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Russia Russia Russia

RkFast

Deranged Rhino

But they're completely honest about everything else regarding Russia, Ukraine, Biden et al. And if you don't think so, you're not reacting to facts and history objectively, but actively working for Putin.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

Deranged Rhino

It makes total sense when you look dispassionately at the evidence. 

Peace is not the goal. Saving Ukraine is not the goal. Saving "democracy" is not the goal. 

The goal is regime change in Moscow - regardless of how many dead bodies and hundreds of billions of our dollars it takes to achieve it. 

And if you don't support that lunacy, then you're clearly working for Putin. 

• Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Totally worth it in order to preserve a fractured state of no historical, tactical, or strategic value to the west. Why let Ukraine break apart when we can destabilize Europe's economic engine, bring us to the brink of nuclear Armageddon, and rake in endless profit streams from creating a new conflict zone? 

And if you think that's too much to risk to get involved in an eastern European blood feud, then you must be working for Putin. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But they're completely honest about everything else regarding Russia, Ukraine, Biden et al. And if you don't think so, you're not reacting to facts and history objectively, but actively working for Putin.

My favorite lie was when he said”we don’t analyze American political environments”.

Shirley

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

My favorite lie was when he said”we don’t analyze American political environments”.

Shirley

If satire weren't dead, I'd assume that's what he was doing... 🙃

The ICA in 2017 kind of makes that statement absurd - let alone common sense and logic. 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I always love the "we didn't actually say it was Russian disinformation..." spin, when the clear intent of their message was to imply and lead people to believe it was.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It makes total sense when you look dispassionately at the evidence. 

Peace is not the goal. Saving Ukraine is not the goal. Saving "democracy" is not the goal. 

The goal is regime change in Moscow - regardless of how many dead bodies and hundreds of billions of our dollars it takes to achieve it. 

And if you don't support that lunacy, then you're clearly working for Putin. 

Based on what we're seeing I think you're right about the ultimate goal being regime change in Russia, but what I don't get is why.

What's the big payoff for changing regimes in Russia?

6 hours ago, Robs House said:

What's the big payoff for changing regimes in Russia?

Global domination. The ability to do whatever the &#%$ they want to us plebs, whenever they want.

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Global domination. The ability to do whatever the &#%$ they want to us plebs, whenever they want.

Once putin is gone, the lizards have free reign.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Russia is the only thing standing in the way of us being enslaved?

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Putin has the kryptonite driving away the lizards. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Putin has the kryptonite driving away the lizards. 

He's just pissed they won't give him cloning technology.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I took his statement to apply globally rather than domestically. 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Uh, sorry, Zelensky. That'll be a big "no go" on the $5B gas and coal purchases. I mean, look, we understand you and Russia and killing each other and blowing things up and all, but in case you haven't noticed, the second biggest threat to our planet right now is global warming cooling climate change crisis. So no gas or coal for you.

Just be glad you don't have to deal with the SINGLE biggest threat: parents attending school board meetings.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

Looking forward to seeing the US asking for enough to cover our budget deficit here at home. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1