Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Russia Russia Russia

RkFast

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

This is the translation I was referring to.

He's actually decrying "Western aggression" against a western country that executed an explicitly racial war of extermination against Russia.

That is seriously &#%$ing dumb.  Dumber still, people will agree with him.  

• Cheers 3

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I look at tweets like this and think to myself, "Is it possible BillsTime from ATOP is a woman?"

This single tweet could feed @Crap Throwing Clavin for days.

That's brilliant.  :classic_laugh:

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Umm. Really ?

Point of note: Russia illegally annexed the Crimea back in 1783.  So...give the Crimea back to Turkey.  

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Point of note: Russia illegally annexed the Crimea back in 1783.  So...give the Crimea back to Turkey.  

Is crimea kid friendly because I’m thinking of annexing it at this point.

14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I look at tweets like this and think to myself, "Is it possible BillsTime from ATOP is a woman?"

This single tweet could feed @Crap Throwing Clavin for days.

First, I think her geographic proportions are incorrect

Second, devils advocate using her ratio (which I suspect is wrong) and assertion that geographic size should influence US Federal spending means that Alaska should get more federal funding than California

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Koko said:

I read her thread, and I couldn't see a single reply that knew that was Turkey and not Ukraine.

Some of the best trolling I've ever seen on twitter.  :classic_laugh: 

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The beginning of a very long thread on drone capabilities:

"Kamikaze drones" are really nothing more than cruise missiles.  But very cheap, very stealthy (for being small) cruise missiles.  

Because of cost and size, they skew the cost/benefit analysis of engagement by modern defensive systems, as Rogoway points out.  But other than that...they're nothing special.  They represent a capability that's existed since the '70s.  

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because of cost and size, they skew the cost/benefit analysis of engagement by modern defensive systems, as Rogoway points out. 

Isn't the actual cost/benefit analysis different in every situation though? As it's more than just the flat cost of the hardware that's being engaged by both sides. I would think you would also need to factor in the monetary/strategic value of what is being defended.

Edit: Reading your response again and I guess you already answered this with the word "skew".

6 hours ago, Hedge said:

Isn't the actual cost/benefit analysis different in every situation though? As it's more than just the flat cost of the hardware that's being engaged by both sides. I would think you would also need to factor in the monetary/strategic value of what is being defended.

Edit: Reading your response again and I guess you already answered this with the word "skew".

What is this reading and re-reading before you post?

• Haha 1

US splashes $290m on anti-radiation drugs after Putin ups nuclear threat.

The US government has purchased a significant supply of radiation-injury drugs as the Russian president threatened the use of nuclear weapons.

A $290 million procurement of the drug Nplate, to treat acute radiation syndrome (ARS), was announced by the US Health and Human Services (HSS).

The government confirmed it was the first purchase of the drug, manufactured by the California pharmaceutical company Amgen.

The purchase comes after Vladimir Putin renewed his threat of nuclear war. In a speech last month he vowed to use “all the means at our disposal” to protect Russia and its people. “This is not a bluff,” he said.

The US government said the procurement of Nplate was not in response to the war in Ukraine.

An HSS spokesman told The Telegraph: “This is part of our ongoing work for preparedness and radiological security. It has not been accelerated by the situation in Ukraine.”

StrangeloveBuck-300x204.jpg 'LISTEN, SUG, DON’T FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS"

• Like 2

I gotta be honest, the more I learn about Ukraine the less I like it.

This Zelinsky guy is a first class @$$h@l& in my estimation.  He seems like an ingrate who feels entitled to have his way with the lives and money of others, and doesn't think those footing the bill have any right to chime in. Now he's talking about preemptive nuclear strikes against Russia and the MSM and Dems are just nodding along like this all makes perfect sense.  Apparently the stooge in charge of some shithole country in Eastern Europe that nobody gave a &#%$ about until politicians learn they could funnel money through it is calling the shots.

And I know it may not be fair to judge one by their fans, but the Ukrainian flag crowd are the most insufferable group of @$$h@l&s since the Covidiots (probably because they're mostly the same people).  They appear to be wilfully ignorant of the situation and unable to formulate a thought more complex than something you'd find in the pages of See Spot Run.

Their dialog on Twitter is a mishmash of hyperbolic declarations, false choices, and strawmen, most of which are mindlessly regurgitated to the point that they're indistinguishable from the bots they mimic. Anything resembling an original thought is summarily dismissed as Russian propaganda without the burden of an explanation.

According to them we're supposed to give a corrupt Ukrainian regime a blank check just like Germany gave Austria in 1914 and the rest of us need to STFU.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Robs House said:

I gotta be honest, the more I learn about Ukraine the less I like it.

This Zelinsky guy is a first class @$$h@l& in my estimation.  He seems like an ingrate who feels entitled to have his way with the lives and money of others, and doesn't think those footing the bill have any right to chime in. Now he's talking about preemptive nuclear strikes against Russia and the MSM and Dems are just nodding along like this all makes perfect sense.  Apparently the stooge in charge of some shithole country in Eastern Europe that nobody gave a &#%$ about until politicians learn they could funnel money through it is calling the shots.

And I know it may not be fair to judge one by their fans, but the Ukrainian flag crowd are the most insufferable group of @$$h@l&s since the Covidiots (probably because they're mostly the same people).  They appear to be wilfully ignorant of the situation and unable to formulate a thought more complex than something you'd find in the pages of See Spot Run.

Their dialog on Twitter is a mishmash of hyperbolic declarations, false choices, and strawmen, most of which are mindlessly regurgitated to the point that they're indistinguishable from the bots they mimic. Anything resembling an original thought is summarily dismissed as Russian propaganda without the burden of an explanation.

According to them we're supposed to give a corrupt Ukrainian regime a blank check just like Germany gave Austria in 1914 and the rest of us need to STFU.

Preemptive nuclear strikes?

Those are called...nuclear strikes.  And given that Ukraine doesn't have nukes, but would have to "borrow" western nukes, that's the quickest way to a global nuclear exchange.  

I want to see what Democrats are supporting that.  Not that I don't believe you - Democrats are &#%$ing emotional, impulsive, thoughtless idiots.  I just want to see it myself.

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Preemptive nuclear strikes?

Those are called...nuclear strikes.  And given that Ukraine doesn't have nukes, but would have to "borrow" western nukes, that's the quickest way to a global nuclear exchange.  

I want to see what Democrats are supporting that.  Not that I don't believe you - Democrats are &#%$ing emotional, impulsive, thoughtless idiots.  I just want to see it myself.

I haven't seen too much Democrat reaction to the "preemptive" strikes yet, but here's Zelensky calling for it.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

US splashes $290m on anti-radiation drugs after Putin ups nuclear threat.

The US government has purchased a significant supply of radiation-injury drugs as the Russian president threatened the use of nuclear weapons.

A $290 million procurement of the drug Nplate, to treat acute radiation syndrome (ARS), was announced by the US Health and Human Services (HSS).

The government confirmed it was the first purchase of the drug, manufactured by the California pharmaceutical company Amgen.

The purchase comes after Vladimir Putin renewed his threat of nuclear war. In a speech last month he vowed to use “all the means at our disposal” to protect Russia and its people. “This is not a bluff,” he said.

The US government said the procurement of Nplate was not in response to the war in Ukraine.

An HSS spokesman told The Telegraph: “This is part of our ongoing work for preparedness and radiological security. It has not been accelerated by the situation in Ukraine.”

StrangeloveBuck-300x204.jpg 'LISTEN, SUG, DON’T FORGET TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS"

A drug created under a grant from the HHS BARDA program is being purchased very publicly by the HHS "Project Bioshield" program (which had its budget more than doubled in 2019, before COVID, but hasn't had that increase appropriated by Congress yet.)

And "Project Bioshield" isn't taking delivery of the drug...it's a purchase of unspecified quantity maintained "in vendor inventory" by Amgen.

:classic_unsure:

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I haven't seen too much Democrat reaction to the "preemptive" strikes yet, but here's Zelensky calling for it.

Real leadership would be telling him "You're awfully free with the use of other people's weapons.  Preemptive nuclear strikes are not going to happen."

Too bad we have Biden.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2