Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

15 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Except that this defense was just as dominant last year and still shit the bed and looked like there was 11 of me on the field and not the so called #1 defense against the Chiefs.

This isn't just a playoff thing, they shit the bed against a few teams on defense where it felt as if their opponent can just ask madden and still get a first down whether it's a run or a pass.  That's unacceptable.

It's always unacceptable when you lose.

Imagine if Andy Reid lost this game, and had to explain to everyone how he was near the goal line after a big kick return, and his BIG plan was to run a wildcat play where you remove all your best players, and then make a backup TE the quarterback, who pitches it to a backup RB.

As Madden always says, winning is a great deodorant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Unreal.  

Is there ANY legitimate reason that guy sat behind Emmanuel Sanders?

Younger, cheaper, and let's face it: Better.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Joe said:

Is there ANY legitimate reason that guy sat behind Emmanuel Sanders?

Younger, cheaper, and let's face it: Better.

Nope!

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Nope!

That's a serious whiff by this coaching staff. Add it to the pile.

Let's hope they don't make a similar error next season.

30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine if Andy Reid lost this game, and had to explain to everyone how he was near the goal line after a big kick return, and his BIG plan was to run a wildcat play where you remove all your best players, and then make a backup TE the quarterback, who pitches it to a backup RB.

Believe me when I tell you I almost broke my tv when that happened. What a waste. They have too many weapons and good plays to have to make shit up. That’s the kind of crap teams with a loser offense does

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Carptom1 said:

Believe me when I tell you I almost broke my tv when that happened. What a waste. They have too many weapons and good plays to have to make shit up. That’s the kind of crap teams with a loser offense does

It never ceases to amaze me when good teams try trick plays...particularly like that.  A fake punt, an unexpected onside kick, the well timed flea-flicker...okay, great.  But going away from your most basic package, lining up the 2nd string TE or 3rd WR under center and lining up your QB out wide, or running a fake end-around Mickey Mouse reverse &#%$tard halfback option pass or something?  Just...no.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Chiefs Planet was firing everybody and cutting everyone on D when we scored with 13 seconds left.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

In what situation is crapping yourself MORE acceptable?  Asking for Brandon.

Stay with me here.  When you’re old like him you tend to eat like a bird.  Crap can manifest as small pellets that remain solid.  Not ideal but a relatively easy clean up on aisle 2.  Puke on the other hand knows no age once you’ve hit age 3 or so.  It’s not spit up any more.  It’s horrible every time.  So I’d agree it’s situational depending on if we’re firing pellets or if it’s the squirts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe said:

That's a serious whiff by this coaching staff. Add it to the pile.

Let's hope they don't make a similar error next season.

Sometimes I think you started being a Bills fan the day McDermott was brought in as HC.

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Chiefs Planet was firing everybody and cutting everyone on D when we scored with 13 seconds left.

I peeked in over there for giggles. All i have to say is thank God (and @Foxx) for this place. Chiefs Planet is to ATOP as a maximum security mental institution for the criminally insane is to the local outpatient psych hospital. Good lord. I wouldn’t be surprised if those idiots were playing Pictionary with their feces on the cell walls.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Huh?

It's like you forgot the drought. You're so busy trying to make a pile of things the current guys are doing wrong, and looking to cast blame at every thing that bugs you, it's like you have no joy following this team at all.

I mean, if you find the relationship that abusive, why stay in it?

• Cheers 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

It's like you forgot the drought. You're so busy trying to make a pile of things the current guys are doing wrong, and looking to cast blame at every thing that bugs you, it's like you have no joy following this team at all.

I mean, if you find the relationship that abusive, why stay in it?

I don't forget the drought. 

And I don't want to get rid of McDermott either. But I do believe it's fair to ask why they make the choices they do.

From the team's chaplain, whether you believe it or not. But a lot of the coaches and players are believers, and this is good for them today.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I peeked in over there for giggles. All i have to say is thank God (and @Foxx) for this place. Chiefs Planet is to ATOP as a maximum security mental institution for the criminally insane is to the local outpatient psych hospital. Good lord. I wouldn’t be surprised if those idiots were playing Pictionary with their feces on the cell walls.

If you're not careful, your post will end up memorialized there.

:borg:

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

If you're not careful, your post will end up memorialized there.

:borg:

No one will be able to decipher their smeared feces in a few years…I’m not worried

• Haha 3