Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Unfortunately, the young guys aren't any better.

Not generally how the draft works.   It normally takes 2-3 seasons for guys to develop into pass rushers, especially once you start moving into late first rounders and beyond. 

Bruce was horrible his first year.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Its not just him, though. The investment in DL didn't move the needle AT ALL this year. They'd better start paying dividends sion

You have to consider the way Frazier utilizes the DL.  Their assignment is to contain the pocket and adhere to their lanes.  This allows Frazier to drop the LBs back in coverage.  It all comes down to philosophy.  A different DC would change things up and put more of a priority on getting to the QB, which does not seem to be the first priority in this weak defensive scheme.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ninety-4 said:

Bills lack an upper echelon pass rusher.  

I keep looking at Chandler Jones and just salivating.

I would love to have him mentoring Groot.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Absolutely. Both defenses were gassed. I couldn’t believe he kicked it deep. That would have ended it maybe time for the first pass and a Hail Mary 

Thanks for being a good sport. Stick around! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Bills lack an upper echelon pass rusher rushing scheme.

Scheme makes a huge difference.  I think our guys, at least most of them, are good enough to get to the QB.

• Like 1

Just now, Core Four said:

You have to consider the way Frazier utilizes the DL.  Their assignment is to contain the pocket and adhere to their lanes.  This allows Frazier to drop the LBs back in coverage.  It all comes down to philosophy.  A different DC would change things up and put more of a priority on getting to the QB, which does not seem to be the first priority in this weak defensive scheme.

It doesn't help that 49 can't blitz worth a &#%$.  He always runs right into a block. 

Teams had to stop using RBs to block Ray Lewis because he's just drive them right into the QB.  49 just runs into the block.  Dude makes me crazy. 

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

It doesn't help that 49 can't blitz worth a &#%$.  He always runs right into a block. 

Teams had to stop using RBs to block Ray Lewis because he's just drive them right into the QB.  49 just runs into the block.  Dude makes me crazy. 

That is a problem for sure.  I don't like what Frazier does with the front 6 (sometimes 7).  That is what drives me crazy.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's your Knarles Barkley. (mine too)

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

Has Frazier been fired yet? Cant happen soon enough, Pegula should demand it!

Just pray some team wants him as HC so we get a free 3rd.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just pray some team wants him as HC so we get a free 3rd.

Miami or Chicago might just be dumb enough.  At least we can hope.

• Like 3

Can’t sleep.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if we simply held every receiver starting with 13 seconds, the Chiefs get 5 yard chunks…..about 4 then only have a Hail Mary to win.

I yelled at the TV “better chip Kelce” before the play that put them in FG range but hadn’t thought about the all out hold a thon until now.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Between him and 87, it is a very difficult task.  You have to get to Mahomes and rattle him, where he'll do dumb things like throw across his body which can lead to int's.  One thing is for sure, you are not beating KC with coverage, alone.  This is a fact that is lost on Frazier.

27 being out couldn’t have helped.  His speed is an under appreciated part of his game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Can’t sleep.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if we simply held every receiver starting with 13 seconds, the Chiefs get 5 yard chunks…..about 4 then only have a Hail Mary to win.

I yelled at the TV “better chip Kelce” before the play that put them in FG range but hadn’t thought about the all out hold a thon until now.

That would have helped.  When was the last time we ever chipped any TE or WR?  Doesn't seem to be in the repertoire. 

Just for the fun of it I swung by ATOP. Thank you Fox for what you have built here! It is a special page! Until next year, LETS GO BILLS! Perhaps I can sleep now. Good night all!

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Joe said:

If he's not, something is wrong.

He's way better than Sanders and Beasley.

My dream scenario is that Beane takes a shot, find some $, and we roll out Diggs, Davis, Beas, 19 and Allen Robinson in 2022. 

Edited by 4merper4mer