Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I've gotten wheelbarrows of shit talk by text and social media.

Part and parcel of being a fan of this franchise.

Especially if you're an @$$h@l&.  I've gotten a ton of texts and social media messages.  All of them very nice.

But it's because you're a BILLS fan.  Sure it is.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

I'm not sure prototypical pass rushers are the answer against KC.  I think it has to be some combination of better tweener LB/DBs.  TayRon & Milano were not the answer.

It will be interesting to see how the Rams/Niners go after him.  They've got pretty similar philosophies (to each other).

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Especially if you're an @$$h@l&.  I've gotten a ton of texts and social media messages.  All of them very nice.

But it's because you're a BILLS fan.  Sure it is.

I don't talk shit about the bills.

If anything, I don't talk well about them at all.

Look man, don't like what I have to say? Mute me, I could give less of a &#%$.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I don't talk shit about the bills.

If anything, I don't talk well about them at all.

Look man, don't like what I have to say? Mute me, I could give less of a &#%$.

You're just such a victim.

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe said:

Yeah, right. Thanks for your ever-insightful flatulent opinions, Dexter.

🙄

Still waiting on the moves you'd have made to make the team better.  Or you can keep wallowing in the mire of your fandom and chirping about how errrrrrrrrbody is being mean to you because of your choice of fandom.

Buck up, buttercup.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Still waiting on the moves you'd have made to make the team better.  Or you can keep wallowing in the mire of your fandom and chirping about how errrrrrrrrbody is being mean to you because of your choice of fandom.

Buck up, buttercup.

Myself personally, prevent D prevented us from winning.

• Like 4

Buck up, buttercup.

OK, boomer.

One point I'd make is that with their average defenses, KC, CIN, LAR all advanced when we did not.

I'd have used those picks on skill position players. Like, I don't know, maybe an RB that can be an impact player. Another WR. Perhaps even a second TE.

Any of those would be better than what we got out of the three DE we took.

• Haha 1

One thing that hurts is this was such a fantastic game by Allen. An historic quarterback performance, yet I will never watch the highlights or replay of this game............... 13 seconds.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Myself personally, prevent D prevented us from winning.

Two issues can exist concurrently.

I think McDermott was terrified of how his LB and secondary had played and was worried they'd give up a TD. He was playing for OT, got it, and lost anyway.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

One thing that hurts is this was such a fantastic game by Allen. An historic quarterback performance, yet I will never watch the highlights or replay of this game............... 13 seconds.

The run he was on in the playoffs I would have loved to have seen through the Super Bowl. I am betting it would have been one for the ages.

• Like 4

Beer__League__Hockey

You don't have to know anything about football to know those alignments were the wrong place/wrong time.

Bad stuff in hindsight, rush 2 and jam/trail two guys off the line with the other 2 linemen.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ann said:

The run he was on in the playoffs I would have loved to have seen through the Super Bowl. I am betting it would have been one for the ages.

It almost seems unreal that this season is over. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It almost seems unreal that this season is over. 

Ultimately, it came down to their being unable to win even one one-score game. They do it during the regular season, they are hosting KC last night and it may have been a different result. They do it last night, and they are on to the AFC championship game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

Bad stuff in hindsight, rush 2 and jam/trail two guys off the line with the other 2 linemen.  

I had the same feeling when we were playing the Cardinals and they had DLinemen on the field for the Hail Murray.

Why not have faster LBers out there to rush?  At least you have a chance of catching up to that little &#%$er.

• Like 1