Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

On 5/5/2021 at 9:49 AM, Koko said:

They're only going to go as far as Tua takes them. After last year, I'm not terribly worried.

So Jacoby Brissett isn't going to come off the bench to throw blind 40 yard completions to win games in the last two minutes?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Im'a go out on a limb here and say that that dude wasn't born when the Phish went undefeated.

Please, next you'll be telling us how 400,000 people weren't actually at the non-sellout comeback game.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I like Ryan Fitzpatrick. On the other hand hes a turnover machine that has accomplished nothing in the NFL. Tua was a rookie last season. A rookie getting babysat by a savvy veteran. If I'm Flores I'm I'm taking a little responsibility for the kind of locker room divide that could develop under the circumstances.

I think the big question with Tua is how the hip surgery may have hampered with the pin point accuracy that came natural to him.

Without it Tua's average at best IMO... 

• Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

Great gesture but I am thinking not many sold.

Why do you think he made the mat offer. The cost of three jerseys can’t be that much. 

• Haha 1

NFL 2021 fearless forecasts: From MVP to sack leader to first QB benched, predictions in 19 categories

... First QB Botched: Tua Tagovailoa

There are plenty of smart and clued in people who work in high-ranking spots with NFL teams who believe that Dolphins coach Brian Flores is not really all-in on Tua. Who think he was really a pro-Herbert guy who will never really let that go and it will eventually drag this franchise down and play out quite awkwardly on Sundays. And, well, the thing with Tua was far too unnecessarily weird last year. So, yeah, watch this space. ...

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

NFL 2021 fearless forecasts: From MVP to sack leader to first QB benched, predictions in 19 categories

... First QB Botched: Tua Tagovailoa

There are plenty of smart and clued in people who work in high-ranking spots with NFL teams who believe that Dolphins coach Brian Flores is not really all-in on Tua. Who think he was really a pro-Herbert guy who will never really let that go and it will eventually drag this franchise down and play out quite awkwardly on Sundays. And, well, the thing with Tua was far too unnecessarily weird last year. So, yeah, watch this space. ...

Benching him several times last season, instead of letting him figure out how to play out of trouble, is a pretty good clue...

• Like 1